Department of Justice
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Your honour,

On the morning of the 2nd of March, CosmicTheWave approached my company to rent three white cars from my company for one week, at an agreed price of 30kr per car per week. After payment was received (on the 6th of March), the vehicles in question were released for CosmicTheWave's use as they saw fit. The vehicles were due to be returned by the 12th of March, 7 days after the start of the rental. As of today, the vehicles has still not been returned (despite the defendant's promise that it would), and that they are now saying that they will not return them. I have attached a transcript of the ticket for the rental, which shows all of these key events.

I would like to request that we are to have the three white cars returned to us (or 9000kr, the cost of them from the car dealership), as well as 90kr (one weeks rental cost) to cover any additional expenses/lost income due to this inconvenience.

Transcript of Ticket-0013

upload_2021-3-13_17-52-21.png upload_2021-3-13_17-53-5.png upload_2021-3-13_17-53-45.png upload_2021-3-13_17-54-20.png upload_2021-3-13_17-55-18.png upload_2021-3-13_17-56-8.png

Terms and Conditions of rental

upload_2021-3-13_17-57-24.png upload_2021-3-13_17-57-59.png

Qualification as Lawyer

2021-03-11_10.57.08.png

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
@CosmicTheWave is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @CosmicTheWave, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matthew100x Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I am court ordering a freeze on all bids made on BCBid by CosmicTheWave and have asked the staff to keep an eye on transactions made by CosmicTheWave. Additionally, I have referred this case to the prosecutor to investigate the potential for charges. I will be handling the civil aspect of this case, if Prosecutor Bharatj would like to pursue charges I will let Judge Cooleagles2005 handle the criminal case.

Due to the sensitive nature of this case, I may reach a verdict immediately following the opening arguments.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
The defendant has elected to not respond. After reviewing the evidence it's clear that CosmicTheWave stole items from Cars-R-Us. As stated before I have referred the contents of this case to the prosecutor in case he wants to press charges.

I hereby ask the DoJ Minster @ReaperEduardo to retrieve one white car from CosmicTheWave's possession and return it to Cars-R-Us. The Defendant has admitted to selling two cars for $1200 (Evidence 2), I am asking for this $1200 kr to be given to Cars-R-Us. Additionally, the defendant owes the value of the two cars he sold, which would be $6000. I am also approving the plaintiff's request for interest on the car.

In total the DoJ Minister is authorized to take from CosmicTheWave one white car and if not $3000 kr + $7290 kr.

I am authorizing the government to seize CosmicTheWave assets to pay off his debts if he does not have enough in his personal account to satisfy debts owed. All items, plots, and monies are to be taken from CosmicTheWave's possession until his debts are met.

This Judge looks down on thievery and is highly disappointed in the defendant's decisions. I recuse myself from a criminal trial but I fully believe that you can be found guilty of fraud based upon your admission of guilt and lack of remorse.

Case Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

(Evidence 1)

upload_2021-3-16_0-12-58.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.