Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Hello, Your Honour. I am Nightmare98765 a lawyer of the Law office Wright & Co.
On the afternoon of the 2nd August, HarryWDev approached my Clients company to rent a White car from his company for two weeks, at an agreed price of 45kr per week. After payment was received, the vehicle in question was released for HarryWDeV's use as they saw fit (on the 3rd of August). The vehicle was due to be returned by the 17th of August, 14 days after the start of the rental. As of the 17th of August, the vehicle has still not been returned (despite the defendant's promise that it would). I have attached a transcript of the ticket for the rental, which shows all of these key events. I have also attacked the Terms of Condition.

We would like go get the white car back or the money of the white car so that my client can buy a new car. The price of the white car at the Dealership would be 3000kr. Plus 250kr legal fees.

The transcript:
https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=h...78293454860460093/transcript-closed-0068.html

Attachments

• Screenshot (221).png
    Screenshot (221).png
    209 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (222).png
    Screenshot (222).png
    788.4 KB · Views: 24

Wheatnoodles

Citizen
Hello, your honour. I am HarryWDev and I agreed that I would pay lateness fees/for another week since as I was on vacation. Yet you ignored with bad grammar and unprofessionalism and banned me from your discord server. I can return it tomorrow with paying for another week. You also deleted all my messages from the transcript.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Seeing that the Defendant has already responded to the thread, I see no reason to issue a summons. The Defendant makes a point that they were banned from the discord server, the transcript posted by the Plaintiff confirms this to be true as well. When it comes to contracts and upholding each parties' end, this court believes it to be imperative that a small time frame be given even after an expiration date. This gives the party in question an opportunity to still remedy the issue and hold up their end of said agreement.
Seeing that the Defendant has mentioned they will return it tomorrow with additional payment, I will hold off this court case for 24 hours for said actions to be done. Whether or not the Defendant completes this promise, the court asks the plaintiff to keep the court updated.

Thank you,
That is all for now.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Since the car has been returned, I will adjourn these court proceedings with a default ruling in favor of neither party. The court would like to thank both the plaintiff and defendant for their cooperation in handling the situation civilly.

That is all, Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.