Answered / Added Change Spawn Elevator

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
So...
You guys know the elevator in spawn? Well, I think that it should be changed to the normal elevators with wool instead of just a teleport button. It seems off, because as far as I know, no other elevator is like that. :p

-ShadowCheck

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
The spawn elevator isn't really important to my knowledge, but I see what you mean. There is a lot of outdated technology in the Capitol City that should be changed. Although I will say, the button elevator is just a way of changing the system up a little, has appeared in past government builds,, but haven't caused any problems yet. I don't think it's that important.

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
Ok
Think about this If we get rid of both elevators how will we go anywhere in a building because leaders are so pointless and they take time

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Does it really matter though? I don't see why this is so important, but I guess it's not too much work if its what everyone wants.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
The server takes suggestions pretty seriously, so if you don't show any care for your own suggestion, it won't happen. I personally don't have an opinion anymore so i'll leave this with what I have already said.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Yes, I am aware how important suggestions are. You don't have to tell me. I DO care about my suggestion. It's just that its not the end of the world.