Lawsuit: Adjourned ClearlyKiko V. Goverment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Your Honor, I am SiriGamer15 a partner at Equilibrium Partners at Law. My firm is here today on behalf of my client ClearlyKiko.

We are here today to attempt to lift the permanent fire the DOH has given my client and we are 1500 in legal fees.

A while back my client ClearlyKiko was employed by the DOH as a Doctor, he gained a bad reputation mainly for his low balance, but nothing against the DOH rules (Exhibit 1). My client later said that the hospital has a rat infestation, this was a harmless joke and it wasn't directed at anyone and again did not violate any DOH rules (exhibit 1). Until recently nothing happened, but my client announced intentions to take the doctor test when it next reopened. Soon after my client received word that he had been permanently fired from the DOH, on Dec. 23rd, with no reasoning (exhibit 2). Me and My Client both reached out to the health minister Lobster and tried to settle this out of court. Lobster did not respond to my client when my client sent lobster these screenshots of other doctors and health secretaries saying worse things than Kiko said (exhibit 3-6) When asked, Lobster also failed to provide evidence that Kiko's statements had any repercussions on the department. My client recalls never receiving any warnings from the DOH regarding anything that happened above.

Exhibits:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1i2Tlt9Z8tzEximKiUmcz7mTTOvnoSxZJqNawWyzjHYk/edit?usp=sharing

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The Department of Health will be called to represent the Government in this court case, given its relevance. @LobsterRoast is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @LobsterRoast, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge SpriteTropical Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Thank you, your honor, and may it please the court:

First of all, It should be noted that the punishment was handed out with the blessing of Prime Minister Info. I was unable to find the original message he sent in my logs however he later reaffirmed his approval of it. (Exhibit A) In addition, "Jokes" have consequences and crimes do not need to harm anybody to be punishable, and this excuse would never work hold up in a real court. The plaintiff garnered an awful reputation amongst the department, trash talked it, and has beliefs that we believe contrast too wildly with our policies. (The belief in question is his strong belief that cures should be free. We have a firm "No money = no treatment" policy.)

Next, The Department of Health Policies guide given here https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/department-of-health-policies.7630/ specifically states:

"If punishment isn’t specified with the breaking of a particular policy, it will be up to the department to discuss a reasonable punishment ... A Doctor can be permanently fired on reasonable grounds despite the Doctor's warning record ... A Doctor is susceptible to punishment, even if a Doctor's actions weren't explicitly listed as going against any policies in this thread."

The Department came to the conclusion that he wasn't fit for the job and thus handed out a punishment as was deemed necessary.

Next; I'll start this point by proclaiming that what went down in the suburbs has absolutely no relevance to this case.. Half the exhibits provided by the plaintiff thus are irrelevant. In response, however, what happened in the suburbs is not a DoH Problem. The people that got caught up in it just happened to be doctors but the I believe the entire situation was already sorted out by a different party.

https://imgur.com/a/gNtmcf7

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
First of all, It should be noted that the punishment was handed out with the blessing of Prime Minister Info.
Before we go further into this case, I would like to say for the record that I, nor the Court, cares about who blessed a punishment aside from the person doing the actual firing.

Next; I'll start this point by proclaiming that what went down in the suburbs has absolutely no relevance to this case.. Half the exhibits provided by the plaintiff thus are irrelevant.

While I certainly agree with this sentiment, this fails to properly address the concern raised by the plaintiff. Did these Doctors receive a punishment for their comments? If not, why did the Plaintiff face a punishment but not the Defendant? I would also like the Department of Health to provide the statements made by the Plaintiff that were ground for being fired. You have the floor. @LobsterRoast

Lastly, if the Plaintiff wishes to respond to the statements given by the Defense they may do such. @SiriGamer15

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
The Doctor's actions were not directed at the DoH, were not relevant to the DoH, and were not meant as an insult to the DoH jokingly or otherwise. In addition, the doctors in question were given verbal warnings by staff and later apologized. The plaintiff lacked a apology for his actions and instead tried to justify them with every excuse in the book.

The plaintiff's statement was clearly referring to the DoH and came off as an insult to the DoH. (Again; jokingly, or otherwise.)

I'd also like to reemphasize the fact that the plaintiff has abused the sign via failing to pay for treatment on numerous occasions (with multiple warnings,)

In addition to all this, the plaintiff advertised free cures (Screenshots below courtesy of Ambre_M) (Even clarifying that he was infact giving away cures for such diseases as plague and pox despite being illegal) for warp 2 village citizens and later retconned this statement (while he was on the verge of being arrested, mind you) saying he was
only paying for people's treatment.

The screenshot of the statement made by the plaintiff will be listed below.

Attachments

• unknown (6).png
    unknown (6).png
    607.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2021-01-02_at_22.50.21.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-02_at_22.50.21.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_2021-01-02_at_22.50.09.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-02_at_22.50.09.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image0 (1).png
    image0 (1).png
    769.9 KB · Views: 31

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
the doctors actions are relevent to the doh they referred to there house as the doh house and have loads of doctors added to the plot i only got 1 apology from ambre i would like to apologize now for the comment i made i meant to apologize earlier and im sorry i didnt your last point is a missunderstanding that was sorted out how come they only got verbal warnings and i get a permanent ban

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    474.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    99 KB · Views: 38
  • image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 32

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
In addition to all this, the plaintiff advertised free cures (Screenshots below courtesy of Ambre_M) (Even clarifying that he was infact giving away cures for such diseases as plague and pox despite being illegal)
Does the Plaintiff have anything to say regarding this? If it is illegal, why did the Plaintiff attempt to do this? @rexthebest @SiriGamer15 one of you may have the floor.

Last edited:

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Does the Plaintiff have anything to say regarding this? If it is illegal, why did the Plaintiff attempt to do this? @rexthebest @SiriGamer15 one of you may have the floor.
this was a missunderstanding and nothing more i was only paying for people cures im upset that there trying to turn somthing that i done to help people against me i even set up chestshops that people could use if i was offline but some of them decided to abuse that

Attachments

• 2020-12-11_20.23.12.png
    2020-12-11_20.23.12.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    50.7 KB · Views: 29

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
@LobsterRoast Can you clarify if the plaintiff was directly giving cures for free, or doing what he had done in the previous reply? If he wasn't directly giving cures for free, why should this be considered a violation of doctor protocols?

I'd also like to reemphasize the fact that the plaintiff has abused the sign via failing to pay for treatment on numerous occasions (with multiple warnings,)
Additionally, can you clarify this statement? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
@LobsterRoast Can you clarify if the plaintiff was directly giving cures for free, or doing what he had done in the previous reply? If he wasn't directly giving cures for free, why should this be considered a violation of doctor protocols?

Additionally, can you clarify this statement? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

The point wasn't necessarily that he was giving away cures for free; I clarified that in a previous post that he wasn't. My point was there was a mass amount of miscommunication on his end that put the entire department and the staff team on edge for the entire night.

To clarify the statement about sign abuse, The plaintiff has time after time again requested treatment without having the necessary funds to pay. He received multiple warnings from doctors and HS's, and each time he tried coming up with excuses such as "I put my money towards materials because people keep 'griefing' me." When asked about regioning his land, he would refuse. Additionally, each time he was unable to vote or kill mobs because he had weakness 3 and couldn't deal damage which wouldn't be a problem if he had gotten treatment sooner. In conclusion,

-He's miscommunicated with the department earning their mistrust
-He's earned an awful reputation amongst them, failing to comply with doctors on numerous occasions,
-He's insulted the hospital (which bares consequences jokingly or otherwise)

And as noted previously, if going by what the official DoH Policies page reads on the forums (https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/department-of-health-policies.7630/), his permanent firing was legal grounds.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Thank you Lobster. I believe I have enough information to make a verdict, however I would like to give the Plaintiff a chance to make a closing argument, whether it be through them or a representative. @rexthebest

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
none of this is resonable ground to be permanently fired
ive been trying to fix my reputation for ages now and if i held grudges the same way as some people on this server i would of had to quit along time ago members of the doh have also done stuff wrong and you dont have resonable ground to fire me without firing 50% of the department

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Apologies for the delay, I got locked out of my forums account.

ClearlyKiko brought the Department of Health to court, arguing that the Government fired himself on unreasonable grounds.

I am ruling in the favor of the Defense. The Plaintiff was in violation of Department of Health policies that were easily accessible, and as such, the Department of Health has every legal reason to fire the Plaintiff. While other Doctors may have done similar things as the Plaintiff claims, that still fails to change the fact that the Plaintiff was also in violation of these policies.

The court is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.