Covington Councilor Application Thread

Discussion in 'Covington City' started by ferre007_, Aug 8, 2019.

1. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
    tysm fere its my dream!

2. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
    Thank you Napugi!

3. eduardo

eduardo Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Sergeant Police Officer Environment Manager Donator

ReaperEduardo
    - In-Game Name and Discord: ReaperEduardo

- Playtime: 93, 13h, 23m, 47s

- Your Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    - Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better Because I'm involved players that interest of Covington and want to become a Councilor to help the city grow and able to succeed and many more ideas have future plans to making the city more alive foot traffic in the city to become popular again and very active player ;D
    - Additional info recommend by Marty and demon

4. ferre007_

ferre007_ Constructor Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Congratulations your application has been Accepted! Welcome to the Covington staff team!

5. TripleAA

TripleAA Community Coordinator Community Coordinator

TripleA111
    Are you still taking applications for councilors?

6. SimplyMadi

SimplyMadi Environment Manager Environment Manager

SimplyMadi
    - In Game Name and Discord: SimplyMadi and #SimplyMadi7896

- Playtime: 1D 19HR

- Your Time Zone: EST

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better: I'd love to be apart of Covington Council because as Marty was giving me my tour i instantly fell in love with it. Covington has so much personality already and i would be honored to help strengthen that personality. I was talking with Marty about the city and he mentioned a canal channel that was in the works. as a new EM working on this would be a BLAST since literally one of my hobbies is terraforming and making things pretty. I also want to work on expanding the suburbs since i've noticed an increase in interest in covington's suburbs. (the new expansion is already sold out). I'd also be interested in expanding the marketing in covington, whether it be for the town itself or for the businesses and players already there to hopefully draw in more players from the capital city. overall it would be such a blast to join the wonderful team that covington has already

- Additional info: (Not required) I'm currently on Lexford Council but i can assure you that there will be no conflict of interest or that it will take up too much time. i have time for both! Thank you for considering me :)

BlogWorldxpo and eduardo like this.
  7. TripleAA

TripleAA Community Coordinator Community Coordinator

TripleA111
    - In Game Name and Discord: TripleA111 ; tripleA#9562

- Playtime: 28 days

- Your Time Zone: CST

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better: I think it would be super fun to contribute to making Covington more popular, eventful, active, and much more! I believe I can bring multiple ways for Covington to become more exciting and over all more sceneric! I have always had interest in Covington and I would like to help build the city overall. As I explore the city, I envision things that would (in my mind) be better for the city’s ego! There is so much potential for the city and I hope that I can share it :)

- Additional info: Thank you for reading my application :) if you have any questions please message me

BlogWorldxpo and SimplyMadi like this.
  8. Kawaibab

Kawaibab Kawaii Police Officer Environment Manager Property Inspector Donator

Kawaibab
    - In Game Name and Discord: Kawaibab

- Playtime: 34 Days, 2 Hours,

- Your Time Zone: GMT+1

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better: Howdy! I have recently purchased a villa in the expansion and i'm buying a home in EH, I would like to give back to the Covington society and try to get things thriving so its more attractive to people like me to make the big move. I'm thinking of making a branch of my business in Covington but one business can't do it alone. I would love to help make Covington more than the picture-perfect town it is now, and help it gain an active community. This would be a benefit to all as if there were reasons to come, I think we'd do great! If we could hold more events and more attractions I think we could get more foot traffic and slowly increase the amount of people moving or setting up business in Covington. It has everything that a real city that needs, but the population; I hope I can join the team and help change this.

- Additional info: (Not required) Uh nope. Just thanks for reading this!

BlogWorldxpo and SlimeEmperor like this.
  9. ferre007_

ferre007_
    Congratulations you have been Accepted! Welcome to the team!
    (you have been accepted for a while but needed to check it off here too)

10. ferre007_

ferre007_

11. ferre007_

ferre007_

12. xlayzur

xlayzur Speaker of the Parliament Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Senior Economy Secretary Donator

xlayzur
    - In-Game Name and Discord: xLayzur | xLayzur#7404

- Playtime: 22 days, 7 Hours

- Your Time Zone: MT

- Explain why you want the job and what you can do to make Covington better: I see tons of potential for Covington City, which is mainly my reason for wanting the job. I have experience being in an Economic Development Department which would oversee cultural arts, music and entertainment, small businesses, and more. Covington is already a great looking city with a great team. I would love to contribute knowledge and ideas to better evolve Covington!

- Additional info: Thank you for taking the time to read this!