Lawsuit: Adjourned CrackedAmoeba1 VS Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
I, CrackedAmoeba1, am suing the government for wrongful arrest and for compensation of 500kr for the time spent in jail.

Today I killed Czar_Chief for breaking multiple rules in my banner shop in Westridge. (Evidence below). Czar_Chief broke the "No hitting trapdoors rule," and the "No players behind counter rule." A sign posted clearly in my store with the rules is any player who is caught breaking a rule will be shot. This is CLEARLY marked. Czar_Chief was shot on my property. The bow I used has flame on it. During the time of the incident it was raining. If I had shot Czar outside my property he would not have burned. He died to the fire that was on him set by my arrow. If he was not in my store at the time of attack, he would not have been on fire. He ran outside of the store and died to fire set by my arrow that was inflicted inside my store. This should not count as murder as this was me defending my business. This is not the first time he has broken my rules and has died for breaking them. A1faSniper can testify that I have killed Czar for breaking rules in my shop before. Reaper was on the scene and quickly handcuffed me and arrested me without hearing anything I had to say. Yet another example of favoritism against me with Czar (Check report thread for more info on that).

Again I am suing gov for wrongful arrest and compensation of 500kr for the 5 minutes spent in jail.

Thank you,

Attachments

• 2020-05-06_13.51.09.png
    2020-05-06_13.51.09.png
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2020-05-06_13.53.00.png
    2020-05-06_13.53.00.png
    953 KB · Views: 21
  • 2020-05-06_14.20.41.png
    2020-05-06_14.20.41.png
    919.6 KB · Views: 20

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
The plaintiff has not yet responded to this case and as such the ruling goes in favor of CrackedAmoeba1 by default.

Cracked is requesting 500 KR and I will grant this request.

Additionally, the DoJ may not reprimand ReaperEduardo for this incident in any way, shape, or form in the government failed to mount any defense for his actions and he may not speak for himself. If Reaper is reprimanded for reasons involving his actions during this incident, he may sue for wrongful dismissal.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.