Donator
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 10/9/21

Creepsteve05

v.

itsgdoryt

I. Description of Case
The plaintiff is suing the defendant over simple breach of contract. The contract

II. Parties
1. Creepsteve05 (self representing)
2. itsgdoryt

III. Sequence of Events
1. Defendant signs described contract (see evidence)
2. The defendant breaks the contract by becoming inactive without notice

IV. Claims for Relief
1. 5000kr given to the plaintiff per the contract

V. Witnesses and Evidence

1. Transcribed contract:

WMS sand collector contract

I, Itsgdoryt will sell sand to Creepsteve05 at a price of 8kr per 64 in the basement of his building. If I wish to quit, I must provide a 1 week notice. If I do not provide a 1 week notice I will pay Creepsteve05 5000kr

Signed itsgdoryt

2. /seen of the defendant proving their inactivity
Attached

3. Sworn statement from Creepsteve05 stating that they were not provided a 1 week notice
"itsgdoryt did not provide me a 1 week notice"

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• :seen of the defendant.png
    :seen of the defendant.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
  • contract2.png
    contract2.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • contract1.png
    contract1.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 13

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Good Evening!

@itsgdoryt is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @itsgdoryt , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!
is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge this case. If the defendant @itsgdoryt, does not acknowledge the case within 2 days, the case will be closed in the plaintiffs favor.

I would also like to ask that the plaintiff @Creepsteve05 provides proof of his lawyer qualification.

Last edited:

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Good Evening,

Seeing that the Defendant has elected not to respond. I am given no choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiff.

I ask that DoJ Minister, @Zzz_King , see that the plaintiff be rewarded with 5000kr as per the terms of contract. If the defendant does not hold this money, permission to seize assets to repay the debt is granted.

That is all, thank you
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.