Not open for further replies.

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
Selmbab got permuted before I start. OK, here we go. So I was by Apex Butchery (united tower near the hospital) and he lured me into his car and then drove me to the suburbs. From there into his house and proceeded to start to kill (slightly) me. I fought back but then he got on his enchanted armor and enchanted sword and started to kill me. He went into another room and then I did /home. The quards were something like 795 67 -515 (not exact but what I remember) He is a doctor and before he was harassing me buy annoying me in the patient room by flicking the door close and open.
So I am suing him for Harassment and Kidnapping and trying to kill me.
Witnesses: Astro0923. I was on the phone with him and I was telling him everything that was happening to me. Ask him yourself.

Last edited:

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
weird update: It glitched out so I was constantly messaging Selmbab instead of global chat. I left and came back and now I can't talk. Did I get muted? If so tell me why because I saw no message. The only thing I could recall is calling 911 again to tell them that I escaped. If that is illegal, I only wanted to help/ give info that I was safe. I am sincerely sorry that I did that and it was not on purpose.

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
I also did a player report. Check there for new updates on him.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Dismissing this court case. The court does not deal with either harassment or murder. To press charges on him, contact the Department of Justice with evidence. To report for harassment, go to the "Report a Player" section on the forums.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge SpriteTropical

Status
Not open for further replies.