Accepted Decidous’s Application for Hospital Secretary

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Decidous
- Date joined server: April 6, 2020
- Current playtime: More than 6 days (Going off of my last application since it was reset)
- How long have you been a Doctor: About 1 year
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
Firstly, I would like to start off this application by apologizing for the unnecessary drama I caused on April 5th of 2021. My flawed sense of justice led me to develop a very narrow-minded perspective regarding a change in the department. As a result of my senseless outburst, I not only undermined my loyalty that has remained since joining the department for the first time, but I also sacrificed any trust that I might have received from my superiors. For that, I am truly sorry.

Ever since that incident, I have been making steps to improve my mindset, as well as continuing to contribute to the community as a doctor. I have learned to look at things more carefully and from multiple perspectives, instead of immediately making illogical assumptions. By becoming a hospital secretary, I hope to prove my maturity in the department.

During my time in the DoH, I have seen influential leaders fulfill the roles of a health secretary amazingly, and now I think this is my chance to do the same.

- What can you bring to the Department: I am active in my doctor duties, and I make sure that tasks are done in an orderly and consistent manner. Additionally, I can bring a respectful and positive attitude towards incoming doctors. Lastly, I am able to learn from the mistakes I make and listen to the concerns of my colleagues.

- Additional Information: Thank you for reading, and I hope this application gives insight into my deep passion for this position.

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, Decidous! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.