Delsworth
Tier3
In-game Name: Delsworth
- Business Name: Aspire Company
- Business Registration Link: ACD91022.
- Current Playtime: 5 days 9 hours
- Current Balance: 1630
- Requested Amount: 10,000kr
- Detailed Business Plan: I am hoping I can make Aspire Co successful one day by doing these things. First off, I have different branches of Aspire Co. I have Dels Essentials to sell items that are in high demand and important, with a currently open location in every city. Then, theres Del Plaza, which the company is making good money off of by having a convenient location of Dels Essentials in the basement, apartments for rent, floors for rent people can use for company HQ's, and places for a shop on the first floor. The company has went in 10,000kr debt for this, but I think over time it will make it back. Del Shopping, an all new mall in the capitol that rents places for a shop to small business owners on the first floor and basement. Apartments on the second and third floor will make use of space. The company has went into 10,000kr debt to purchase this large portion of land. This grant will greatly help pay it off.
- Picture of Plot (If needed): N/A
- Additional Information: N/A

Ancastal

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Analyst

Accepted

Congratulations, Delsworth! Your application for Start-Up Business Grant has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.