Rescinded Department of Agriculture (DoA)

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- Title: Department of Agriculture
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: I have been plotting this proposal for a while now and it is much to read but that’s because it is such a big idea. So here it is:
Department of Agriculture Positions
-DoA minister: Head of Department
- Envi. Manager (Environment Manager) I discussed with Cabinet and the majority feels Envi Manager was best.
What DoA manages
  • The destroyed areas of the wild taking a before(it’s been cleaned up) and after(it’s been cleaned up) picture of the land and post it under their subforum labeled “Tasks completed” in a DoA forum thread. Organized as “Wild 1” “Wild 2” “Wild 3” and “City”. Like a prop inspector, they will get paid a certain amount per area cleaned. Tasks would be handed out in the task room. Members will be given coordinates if it’s far as well and will be given a chest of specific supplies to take to that area to clean it up.
  • Finds regions that are outdated in the wild (the player that owns the region and has been inactive for more than 2 months) and calls staff to remove them after vaulting chests. -Reporting animal cruelty, pens that are found. -The DoA could manage the animal shelter if not the DoPA
  • Within the city the DoA manages the Grocery Store and the shops that sell food and mainly focuses on upholding the farmer and crop-related laws) for example: “Only farmers are allowed to sell crops (crops being specified as carrots, potatoes, wheat, beetroots, sugar cane, melons, and pumpkin as well as raw meats)” and the General Wilderness rules section.
  • Manages farmers of course (A suggestion since the DoA will be handling farmers and their jobs from now on would be a Government-owned farm to support farmers and to represent a healthy environment in the wild for animals and their crop techniques. Like an educative hands-on experience. Farmers could be paid to work on said farm (eh) as well and they can use what they collect to sell in the grocery store. Just a thought that doesn’t have to be added.) Only Farmers have access to that region.
  • Run Agriculture gov shop in the mall, buys supplies from players to restore the wildland. Can replace the Government shop. (the DoA members are in charge of emptying the chests and taking them to the DoA department building storage area. If not the members then the Minister is in charge of emptying) -What can be bought from the players- Grass blocks, Coal blocks, or just coal? (to fix roads that are griefed), dirt, stone, sandstone, different kinds of saplings, wood, gravel, granite, diorite, and andesite, and buckets (of water?) idk
~This would reduce the gov shop to only buying ores~
What DoA needs in game to be operational
  • Chest shops to replace Government shop that buys supplies from players so the DoA can restore the land.
  • Department building: for storage of supplies from DoA gov shop, and offices for the members of the DoA to put their personal items while they are going around and taking supplies to the wild to fix it up. And one final reason would be for a task room.
- Other Information: In my current field (in real life) I am a pre-vet major, meaning I work with animals on farms and I explore different areas surrounding. My program is entered in 1 on the 7 colleges within my University called the College of Agriculture so I have also been studying and have been interested in the American DoA system which is what sparked my interest for this.​

Last edited: