Answered / Added Department of Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Something I would like to see is a Department of Security with the upcoming police job. The Minister would manage the police force and they would be the ones to review and accept/deny police applications. They could also work with Government Bodyguards and disperse them among the Government officials.

Maybe once Police are added, PvP in the city is a possibility but still not losing items, maybe just lose 10% of Krunas to the killer. What is the point of Government Bodyguards and player bodyguards if the only place to kill someone is the wilderness. If someone is killed, they could report it to the police and they would jail the criminal. Maybe, 5 minutes to 10 minutes and add a bail price. As well as the salary the Police get from the Government, they should be able to keep the bail money if the criminal bails.

Also, why not give citizens the choice to become criminals, kill for their income. Maybe even add a gun plugin to add to the realism and might be an advantage to some players like myself, I'm not exactly the best at sword combat but I'm a crack shot with projectiles. This would make the Police job much more demanding and gives players the opportunity to be the hero, to bring justice to the city or be the villain and be the person everyone fears

I hope this is something that will really add to the server.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
Something I would like to see is a Department of Security with the upcoming police job. The Minister would manage the police force and they would be the ones to review and accept/deny police applications. They could also work with Government Bodyguards and disperse them among the Government officials.

Maybe once Police are added, PvP in the city is a possibility but still not losing items, maybe just lose 10% of Krunas to the killer. What is the point of Government Bodyguards and player bodyguards if the only place to kill someone is the wilderness. If someone is killed, they could report it to the police and they would jail the criminal. Maybe, 5 minutes to 10 minutes and add a bail price. As well as the salary the Police get from the Government, they should be able to keep the bail money if the criminal bails.

Also, why not give citizens the choice to become criminals, kill for their income. Maybe even add a gun plugin to add to the realism and might be an advantage to some players like myself, I'm not exactly the best at sword combat but I'm a crack shot with projectiles. This would make the Police job much more demanding and gives players the opportunity to be the hero, to bring justice to the city or be the villain and be the person everyone fears

I hope this is something that will really add to the server.

xSyncx, I've been looking for someone who's had the same idea as me for a while now. I've recently established somewhat of a "DoS" naming it, Black Arrow Security Contracting. I'd love to get to talk with you over Discord or other means.

Thank you.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
I think some of these things would be covered in the already proposed Department of justice. Not entirely mentioned in it but would be part of it given how the law needs to be enforced by both police and judicial positions.

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
I personally love the idea! Even if we do already have the DoJ (Department of Justice), I think it would be a cool idea to have the Police Force as their own. I personally people the DoJ is more Government oriented and it based more on judicial positions and such.

As the police force is introduced I would love to see this along side it! Great idea, you have my support on this one.​

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Thanks for the suggestion but something similar, if not the same besides the name change, was already suggested -- the Department of Justice, which is something we're currently working on behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.