Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
On June 18th, 2019, I learned about a promising housing development being ran by Jachu044. I decided to invest 10,000kr into the project, and on June 20th, I paid 10,000kr ingame to Jachu044. soon after the player went inactive; on July 17th, the following conversation was had via discord DM's:

DerpGaming20 07/17/2019
soo do you still play BC?
Jan K. 07/18/2019
Yep, I am on holidays now and will be returning on 28th August. The current net profit of the project is 18,000 krunas and is set to increase soon with one further purchase. Many thanks, Jan.

The player has not been back online, nearly 2 months after this conversation. on August 31st, I sent a message asking for my investment of 10,000kr back, but have received no reply.

The following is proof the player has received my investment:
Discord DM's from June 20th:

Jan K. 06/20/2019
Hello, Derp! I am online now if you would like to transfer the investment funds. But there is no rush, so you don't have to right this moment Many thanks, Jan.
DerpGaming20 06/20/2019
ur jachu right?
Jan K. 06/20/2019
Yeah, that's correct.
DerpGaming20 06/20/2019
ok.
Jan K. 06/20/2019
Payment received. Thank you.

Forums thread for the housing development states im an investor of 10,000krunas:
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/eastern-harbour-holiday-homes.4759/

As of creating this lawsuit, Jachu044's current Balance is just over 20,000kr; double the amount im asking back.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Sorry to butt my head in,

But couldn't you have forged the messages you gave us? I'm not saying you would do that. Perhaps you would have a picture of the "Successfully sent [USER] [AMOUNT] of krunas?" And Discord Messages can be faked aswell, so I wouldn't recommend screenshots.

Trying to be nice,

Lethal.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4

But couldn't you have forged the messages you gave us? I'm not saying you would do that. Perhaps you would have a picture of the "Successfully sent [USER] [AMOUNT] of krunas?" And Discord Messages can be faked aswell, so I wouldn't recommend screenshots.

Trying to be nice,

Lethal.
Please do not butt into lawsuits in which you are not involved. If the judges wish to see this they could ask themselves. Reply and I will ask staff or whomever it concerns to get involved.
Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen

Trying to be nice,

Lethal.
As the Plaintiff stated, please do not speak without permission in a court session.

ferre007_

Citizen
@Jan K. is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Jan K. , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The defendant has taken an investment from the plaintiff but has not been online for over a month.

Conclusion:
After reviewing the evidence provided by the defendant and the official forum post made by the defendant I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Jan K. as Guilty for ripping of the defendant.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of recovering the money from the defendant and giving it back to the plaintiff

This court case is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.