Devji's/Dapocalypse's Election Post (August 2018)

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Basic Information
Hi, my name is dapocalypse, or as my name in game, devij. I am fourteen years of age and I am somewhat active. I have joined the server over a year ago.

Why Me?
I am qualified to be a member of parliament for many reasons. Firstly, I act on the will of the people whom I represent over my own opinions. Secondly, I can think rationally, weigh pros and cons, and come up with the best solution to all problems. And finally, I am open to criticism and constantly work to better myself as a person to improve myself.

My Policies
I will vote for policies which increase the amount of freedom to the player, and encourage a free market, without compromising the safety, and non-toxicity of the server. I believe that I have a duty to act in favor the voters that elect me. Another policy that I support is policies that add mechanics which add depth and complexity to the server. I believe that these policies add new opportunities for businesses, and encourage discovery. I believe in creating a complex economy where krunas are valued compared to USD based on different values and supply and demand for different goods. Together, I believe that we can create a constantly changing, free but safe, and exiting atmosphere from an already incredible community.

In addition, I am able to develop my own plugins for the server, therefore, I can develop my own plugins and propose them, free of charge.

Last edited: