Lawsuit: Dismissed DilIsPickle v. Abidarkmoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abidarkmoon promised me kr1000 per floor I built. I made 3 and half floors and have been paid kr3000 not kr3500. I want my remaining kr500.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]Abi[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]Abi[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Abi

Citizen
Donator
you didn't even do 3 so I feel I am in the right for what i paid, he wants to get paid for work that he claims he did, he technically only built floors, he is confusing "stories" for floors Take a building that has four levels, including the ground/earth level. It has fourstories but three floors. This is because the ground floor does not count as a floor. The floor above is 1st floor, second floor, third floor + the ground floor = three floors, yet four stories. I paid him k3000 for 3 stories, not floors

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Okay, thank you for your response Ms. Abi.

Now, Mr. DillsPickle, please explain your side of the story by providing more details.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I am dismissing this court case since the Plaintiff is not responding and has a lack of evidence in the first place. Impossible to tell if this is true or not.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.