Government DoJ - Police Cars and Yielding to Officers

Discussion in 'Government Announcements' started by ChrisClassics, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ChrisClassics

ChrisClassics That One Dude Donator

ChrisClassics
    Citizens of BusinessCraft,

As many of you may already know, there was a recent addition of a Department of Justice to the server, of which includes Police Officers. These officers have tools at their disposal to effectively keep the community of BusinessCraft safe, one of which is a Police Car.

The Police Car is significantly faster than the top-tear Citizen car, better known as the Blue Car. It may be hard to tell a Police Car from a Blue Car because they are very similar in look and color.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see, the Police Car (left) is significantly brighter and more vibrant than the Blue Citizen Car (right). This is one of the ways you may be able to tell them apart.

Another tool Police Officers of BusinessCraft have at their disposal is the ability to request Citizens to pull over. Upon being pulled over by an Officer, the following message will be displayed to you:

[​IMG]

Upon seeing this message appear on your screen, you are expected to follow the steps below:
    1. Slow your vehicle down.
    2. Provided it is safe to do so, pull to the far right side of the roadway, barely onto the walkway if possible.
    3. Wait in your vehicle for either further instruction from the officer, or the officer to approach your vehicle.​

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    TZADE and Nature_Girl like this.
  2. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper That Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    This post is making me feel like a kid on Christmas. One question: what would the officer do to post the message that notifies the driver he is being pulled over

3. Vroomba

Vroomba Event Planner

Vroomba
    It's a command I'm guessing?

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper
    Wouldn't that be kind of hard to do, because i'm imagining your chasing someone and you have to stop so you can warn them but that gives them a chance to run away

5. Vroomba

Vroomba Event Planner

Vroomba
    I meant a GUI command, with a block that produces it

6. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper
    I think we should wait for ChrisClassics to give us an answer for this. I have another question: On the server law, I have noticed sometimes a police officer would have to warn someone and also mute them, I then noticed that in the government applications under police it doesn't say anything about muting. Is this a forgotten power or can we not mute anyone?

7. Vroomba

Vroomba Event Planner

Vroomba
    Muting I believe is reserved to Moderators as it’s their duty to moderate chat.

8. ChrisClassics

ChrisClassics That One Dude Donator

ChrisClassics
    Information on exactly how police officers do their job will not be disclosed, such as specific information on how staff members do their job. If you are accepted as a police officer, there are guides available to help you through your journey. As such, I, as well as other officers, are available to answer questions, comments, or concerns.

Nature_Girl likes this.