Accepted Dr. Buttrz Hospital Secretary Application

- in-game name: Buttrfingrz
- Date joined server: August 5th, 2021
- Current playtime: 7 days, 20h, 43m, 21s
- How long have you been a Doctor: 19 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
I would like to be a hospital secretary to help develop and improve the healthcare system within BC. I believe the department has a ton of potential that can be expanded on. Working as a doctor has been the most fun I’ve had on BC, so I would like to further my BC medical career.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring a lot of real life experience and fresh ideas to the department. I’m an extremely active player and put being a doctor as my number one priority. I have received multiple compliments on my patient care/bedside manner while on the job.
- Additional Information:
I attempted to keep this short and to the point. Please do not view this as a lack of effort. I just didn't want to fill the application with "Fluff".
DoH > DoJ

Thanks! - Dr. Buttrz

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good luck! I just want to say you are a cool Doctor!

Carnage0205

Citizen
Donator
- in-game name: Buttrfingrz
- Date joined server: August 5th, 2021
- Current playtime: 7 days, 20h, 43m, 21s
- How long have you been a Doctor: 19 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
I would like to be a hospital secretary to help develop and improve the healthcare system within BC. I believe the department has a ton of potential that can be expanded on. Working as a doctor has been the most fun I’ve had on BC, so I would like to further my BC medical career.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring a lot of real life experience and fresh ideas to the department. I’m an extremely active player and put being a doctor as my number one priority. I have received multiple compliments on my patient care/bedside manner while on the job.
- Additional Information:
I attempted to keep this short and to the point. Please do not view this as a lack of effort. I just didn't want to fill the application with "Fluff".
DoH > DoJ

Thanks! - Dr. Buttrz
Goodluck Buttr!!!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Buttrfingrz! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.