Event Easter Scavenger Hunt!

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
Keep your eyes out!

DoPA is very excited to announce the Easter Scavenger Hunt which will occur on April 10th-11th, starting at 8:00 AM EST and ending at 8:00 AM EST

How the event works:

On April 10th at 8:00 AM EST, one of our lovely CC’s will be opening up your first clue which will be located at spawn for your scavenger adventure to begin!

You will need to look around Orico AND Lexford which each have 5 clues leading you towards the next. Each clue will be marked with an egg head and a chest which you will be able to open and take each clue along your way.

You have one whole day to complete this hunt! Along your hunt you may find experience bottles and pieces of paper so you will want to hold on to those! At the end of your hunt, you’ll find an anvil which you will need to use by signing your IGN on the piece of paper and putting it in the next available spot in the chest which will be located beside the anvil!

Once you have completed all necessary procedures to finish your hunt please DM me with proof that you have completed it and what place you are in!
(My discord is Shecky#7365)

The few rules are as followed:

No abusing your town permissions if you have access to them!! All the eggs are in fully accessible places!

No lying about what place you are in! We use your papers as trackers to see who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc so please put them in the next available spot (in the chest)

No cheating!!!

Prize:

For your prize, the first five people to complete the scavenger hunt will all win a 1000kr banknote as well as a custom easter head AND a special easter map art!!

We hope to see you all there and good luck!!

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
:0 hop hippity hop

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
Keep your eyes out!

DoPA is very excited to announce the Easter Scavenger Hunt which will occur on April 10th-11th, starting at 8:00 AM EST and ending at 8:00 AM EST

How the event works:

On April 10th at 8:00 AM EST, one of our lovely CC’s will be opening up your first clue which will be located at spawn for your scavenger adventure to begin!

You will need to look around Orico AND Lexford which each have 5 clues leading you towards the next. Each clue will be marked with an egg head and a chest which you will be able to open and take each clue along your way.

You have one whole day to complete this hunt! Along your hunt you may find experience bottles and pieces of paper so you will want to hold on to those! At the end of your hunt, you’ll find an anvil which you will need to use by signing your IGN on the piece of paper and putting it in the next available spot in the chest which will be located beside the anvil!

Once you have completed all necessary procedures to finish your hunt please DM me with proof that you have completed it and what place you are in!
(My discord is Shecky#7365)

The few rules are as followed:

No abusing your town permissions if you have access to them!! All the eggs are in fully accessible places!

No lying about what place you are in! We use your papers as trackers to see who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc so please put them in the next available spot (in the chest)

No cheating!!!

Prize:

For your prize, the first five people to complete the scavenger hunt will all win a 1000kr banknote as well as a custom easter head AND a special easter map art!!

We hope to see you all there and good luck!!

I dont use discord tho lol