Lawsuit: Adjourned Elechron Corp V. HeyHey13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
upload_2018-12-16_11-58-58.png

As provided in the photo, this picture was taken at 11/30/2018 or before since I don't have a time machine to take this screenshot in the future.

I demand 2390 Krunas.
1500 for loan
250 for interest
640 for disobedience and inconvenience fees (Disobedience fee is at 640 for loans 1,000-1999, 320 for 2,000-2,999, 160 for 3,000-3,999 and 80 for 4,000+)

For a second, I thought I had a loan buyer that actually paid back all there loans xD

Merry Christmas!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@HeyHey13th is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @HeyHey13th, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. Also, I believe that they do not have a forum account. Communication should be made through the server at this time.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @HeyHey13th to civil court on the grounds of be unable to make a repayment for a loan granted by the Plaintiff. Evidence has been provided of an agreement being made and has been reviewed closely.

Conclusion:
Lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the unresponsive nature of the Defendant. I am convinced due to the nature of the evidence provided.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, @HeyHey13th is hereby stated guilty for being delinquent with repaying their loan amount + interest.

I am ordering the
repayment of 2,390 Krunas from the defendant's personal account and/or material belongings as collateral of equal value. Since the Defendant has been away from the server for over a month, the Department of Justice, @bharatj has until January 4th, 2019 to collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid out.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.