Lawsuit: Adjourned ElementPenguin vs. OpenKingdom

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by ElementPenguin, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElementPenguin

ElementPenguin Member of Parliament Member of Parliament

ElementPenguin
    Today, at around 10:30 AM EDT I was online and OpenKingdom had just requested a tour. First, I toured him in the wild (he asked to be shown the wild), and then I started to tour him on the city. When we got to the red bus outside of spawn, before I could explain the buses, he complimented me on my skin and asked me to take off my armor so that he could have a better look at it. I took off my armor and he then proceeded to kill me. I did not fight back because I know that PvP is illegal and I did not want to be punished. I have in-game proof in the image I have provided. I would like to sue OpenKingdom for however much the rules say, as this is serious.
    [​IMG] Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 10.53.33 AM.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  2. ferre007_

ferre007_ Judge Judge Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    @OpenKingdom is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @OpenKingdom, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
    Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Judge ferre007_

task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.
    It seems like the Defendant does not have a forums account at the present moment so the DoJ will have to contact the Defendant using other methods.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

3. ferre007_

ferre007_
    I would like to say in advance you will not be receiving 1000 krunas for being killed by the Defendant. You will get paid based on what the rules say.

4. ElementPenguin

ElementPenguin Member of Parliament Member of Parliament

ElementPenguin
    I understand that I will not be given that amount.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  5. ferre007_

ferre007_
    JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
    There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
    The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
    I hereby rule the Defendant @OpenKingdom as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned
    Court Status: This court case is resolved and adjourned by Judge ferre007_