Lawsuit: Dismissed EmadPlayz vs The Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emad

Citizen
Your Honour,

I bought a plot at the suburbs a very big plot. I saw 8 shops, whos landlord is the government, so I thought I could built a mall at my plot. I asked many people and they said I can because its a business area. My team has already put so much effort and time into this, all the planning is done and the construction has started, today some people told me I should ask some staff if its allowed or not, I asked hybrid, hybrid said its not allowed, so then I showed him those 8 shops. First he said, idk, it must be allowed, i will ask other staff, then he said its not and the person who built them was ridiculous. Now those shops should have been removed ages ago. All my effort and money will be wasted because the government was not active to remove those shops. They just removed the shops (today) like nothing happened and are evicting us.

I ask for 40k Krunas. 18k was spent on buying the plot, 15k was spent on the building blocks and 10k on the labour work. I would like an extra 7k for the inconvenience which then totals up to 40k krunas.
2020-03-16_22.49.35.png

The Shop itself.

2020-03-16_22.54.13 (2).png

Proof it is owned by the government.

2020-03-17_00.01.02.png

This picture has been taken from standing at my plot.

Emad

Citizen
Note: This is not a staff matter as the government was slow to remove the shops, I am the one who told them that there were shops there to help my case.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Dismissing case at request of plaintiff.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.