Vetoed Emergency Service

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Title:Emergency Service
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning:Okay okay. We’ve all had this happen to us; We’re doing something on BC that’s important to us then… BAM. We get sick or break our leg. We let out a swift groan as we try our best to ignore it and carry on because we’ve made it too far to go back. After fifteen minutes of trying to complete our goal, we just can’t take it anymore then give in and ask for a doctor, “meet at the hospital” they tell us. We think in our heads “dang it, I don’t think I’ll remember how to get here…” or “ugh… I still want to collect (insert resource here) though” or something similar to those two. Not to mention if you have a broken leg it is a PAIN to try and walk to the hospital. After getting healed we try and get back to our spot, or we get lazy and just call it quits. What if there was a way that the hospital could be on the go while being realistic? I introduce, the ambulance! There will be two ambulances players can drive at every hospital, you can do one of two choices, drive to the patient, or if they’re too far away there could be a head that can teleport you to them? If it’s a teleport it should be monitored, just like the hospital warp if it’s abused to teleport to players, they should be fired.

- Other Information: Special thanks to Fluffy for bringing up an ambulance!Another special thanks to Katt for improving this bill!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This is a very interesting idea, however:
  • This would be fairly hard to implement.
  • The amount of time it would take for one ambulance player to go to the player requesting help and then driving them to a nearly hospital is far greater in time than the player needing help to just go to spawn and then to the main hospital, or if they're in another city to just go to a nearby hospital.
  • This bill doesn't specify some important aspects, like would this be free of charge? or if there is a fee, how much would the fee be?
  • Lastly, if someone wants to be transported to a hospital, they can just call a taxi.
Because of these reasons, I am vetoing the bill.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »