Answered / Added Entrepenuer suggustion

Do you wanna see the Scientist and Detective Jobs?

• Yes, Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Scientist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I think it's a little unrealistic that you can only make shops as an entrepenuer, so thats what should be fixed! add some more things you can build as an entreprenuer, including laboratories, detective agencies, etc! and if that doesn't work out, make some new jobs that would fit the things that i just listed such as Scientist and Detective, and maybe for scientist, experiments need to be considered a success from the government to actually make money off of it! thats it for my suggustion, hope you can come through with it! ;)

Last edited:

x_Dylan_x

Citizen
Donator
I think entrepreneur be job the mods hand out once you have a fit and actual company, not just a title from a 7 question exam...you don't just become an entrepreneur...

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think Scientist or Detective are jobs that could be added. They simply wouldn't have any purpose to server. Detectives are basically Moderators and scientists just are not necessary as there are no experiments that need to be tested out.
As Slime said, you can make shops with any job but as an Entrepreneur you can make any company.
I'll tag Minister @enderhusky414 to bring her attention on this suggestion in case she wants to do anything about this in the Department of Employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.