Event Event Suggestions

Discussion in 'Events' started by ShadowLink17, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    Oh well ok thanks for reviewing it though.

2. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    - Username: Grandilthe
    - Event Name: Elytra race
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): You fly across the Capital city from a certain place to another trying to reach a Specific Location. There would either People at each stop or someone watching on dynmap or following in the group.
    - Additional Information: You would need your own Elytra, A few stacks of firework rockets (Tier 1 To be fair to not rich people), And if you die your disqualified. If you cheat your disqualified as well. If you are disqualified They would say so in Global chat. Winning prize is krunas. If you do make this come true Tysm.

3. GarMen

GarMen Veteran Player Donator

_GarMen_
    ah so a man hunt. Yeah the sever had a few a year and half ago, but the thing is killing someone who is flying is extremely hard. The ones we did was one person hid in the park and the first person to kill them got 2 k. I think haveing like this would be better think trying to hit a person in the air who moving fast

4. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    well that's not what I said I said You Fly across and killing is not allowed. You fly in the air and try to beat everyone.

5. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    In a race

6. GarMen

_GarMen_
    Ah i see

7. Gabi

Gabi Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Environment Manager Police Officer Senior Tour Guide

Gabi__
    - Username: Gabi__
    - Event Name: Hunger Games
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): So I think it would be cool if there was like a hunger games thing and like someone makes a big arena with trees and stuff and a bunch of hidden chests and materials and like the hunger games where everyone starts off with nothing and then they get stuff to kill each other with and there can be like teams of two or whatever to make it more fun and interactive. I also think it would be cool with a glass roof so people can look down like for the Olympics!!!!
    - Additional Information: you should like let me help too that would be cool (hotshot helped with idea cause he's such a cool and nice person)

8. GarMen

_GarMen_
    Hmm normaly hunger game maps are very large. So would it be in the wild and who would build it?

9. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    - Event Name: Biome Rise
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): You have a building where there is lots of elevators that are hidden under stuff (e.g under a carpet) and players will go in as a team and they are timed to see how long they take to escape the building! There would be traps as well like lava pits. Each floor of the tower will have a specific biome look in them making it difficult for them to see and know everything! It would have a Ocean, Dark Oak Forest, Caves, Nether and End biome in it!.
    - Additional Information: The Winning Team Would Get Krunas As A Prize.

10. mymadeleine

mymadeleine Citizen

mymadeleine
    - Username: Mymadeleine
    - Event Name: Pet showcase!
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): Show off your pets and participate in dog-shows, horse races, and catwalks! There could be winners and you could place bets. Also a good opportunity to clear out the animal shelter.
    - Additional Information: nope

11. Grandilthe

Grandilthe Citizen

Grandilthe
    - Event Name: Biome Tower Maze
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): You have a building where there is lots of elevators that are hidden under stuff (e.g under a carpet) and players will go in as a team, they are timed to see how long they take to escape the building! Each floor of the tower will have a specific biome look in them making it difficult for them to see and know everything! It would have a Ocean, Dark Oak Forest, Caves, Nether and End biome in it!.
    - Additional Information: The Winning Team Would Get Some Krunas As A Prize. I would Gladly Help You Make It You Would Like! Please Check This Post.

12. 97xIced, FruitYouTubeYT and __Cookiez like this.
  13. Tracefais

Tracefais Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of City Relations

Tracefais
    - Username: Tracefais
    - Event Name: Snail/turtle whatever race
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): throw potions at runners to make a race of slowness. have obstacles etc on track and will take up less space because don't need as large a track
    - Additional Information: idk how it effects jumping/slime blocks but maybe

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  14. FruitYouTubeYT

FruitYouTubeYT Citizen

PeachLem0nYT
    ;-;

15. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    - Username: DerpGaming20_YT
    - Event Name: Drunk Gladiators
    - Event Details (Be as specific as possible): Get people drunk af and throw them in an arena with leather armor and iron swords.
    - Additional Information: Prize is a ton of booze

16. FruitYouTubeYT

FruitYouTubeYT Citizen

PeachLem0nYT
    ok so like i like this but where are you going to get that much booze...

17. FruitYouTubeYT likes this.
  18. Zzz_King

Zzz_King Helper Staff Member Helper Member of Parliament Ranger Sergeant Police Officer Property Inspector Donator

Zzz_King
    brewers

19. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    I have 1000+ vodka