Answered / Added Exams Study Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some authors and Employment Managers (like me) should work together to create a study guide for exams. I mean, many people have trouble getting their job, and I can't give 'em answers..... So ya.

P.S ~ If you want to work with me, message me on Discord!

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I do agree, but maybe not study guides. I believe there should a class/course for people to take to learn about a desired job. Along with the test, I also believe this should be a requirement to get the job.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I think some authors and Employment Managers (like me) should work together to create a study guide for exams. I mean, many people have trouble getting their job, and I can't give 'em answers..... So ya.

P.S ~ If you want to work with me, message me on Discord!

Ender said she was going to get the DoE to work on this before she left. Maybe when a new minister is appointed and order is restored, these can be added. Otherwise you need to talk to the DoE team, notify the Cabinet, then start writing these study guides. Just make sure that much thought goes into them and everything is clearly stated, so new players won't have a problem reading it.

#Lady4DoEminister

Ender said she was going to get the DoE to work on this before she left. Maybe when a new minister is appointed and order is restored, these can be added. Otherwise you need to talk to the DoE team, notify the Cabinet, then start writing these study guides. Just make sure that much thought goes into them and everything is clearly stated, so new players won't have a problem reading it.

#Lady4DoEminister
That sounds pretty complicated, but ok. I guess I'll wait for the new Minister

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
That sounds pretty complicated, but ok. I guess I'll wait for the new Minister
Okay.

You need to realize you're DoE and there's no minister, so it's 100% you guys now, nobody to direct you. You also should realize you're DoE and you need to be coming up with ideas and changing BusinessCraft education.

That's it from me.

Last edited:
w
Okay.

You need to realize you're DoE and there's no minister, so it's 100% you guys now, nobody to direct you. You also should realize you're DoE and you need to be coming up with ideas and changing BusinessCraft education.

That's it from me.
Well, I would like to know how to notify the cabinet first.

LB16

Citizen
will this apply to the driver test cos i spent 50 money trying to pass it and i still haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.