Farewell everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by SweetGamer23, Apr 25, 2018.

1. SweetGamer23

SweetGamer23 Turtle Staff Member Moderator Donator

SweetGamer23
    Hello everyone that is reading. Today will officially be my final day on BusinessCraft for a while.

Here's a little bit about me from start to finish..

When I first started playing on this server, I wasn't looking to become much of anything. I just needed something to keep myself busy and to entertain myself. I was not really looking to make as many friends as I did. For the first couple months of me playing, I did not know anyone except a few people because I mostly kept to myself and away from others. After a while, I realized I could really become a great member of the community, so I put forth the effort and started working my way up.

I started my first job as a bodyguard. Of course, I did not know anything about the server, so I was not looking for a higher job just then. But I realized, that job was not very good. Barely any pay, no one needed one, and just overall was bad. I quit and tried my hardest to become a doctor because, typical, I needed money. After some time of trying and trying, I finally passed after like, my 16th try at the exam. I quickly realized the job was fun and very benefitial to have. It was no longer for the money, it was just to enjoy the job, which I did.

After being a doctor for quite some time, I decided I could help the DoH better. That was when I applied for Hospital Secretary. With some luck, I managed to get accepted. It wasn't long after I got accepted that I realized I was not very good at coming up with ideas to improve the DoH..but I still did my best.

I started to think I could help and improve the community itself, so I decided to apply for Moderator. I was stupid enough to apply without knowing much about the server. So for the first couple of times I applied, I got denied. Was for the best too, but about 5 or 6 months ago, I applied one final time. I was accepted. From that point on, I became, what people tell me, a great Moderator and just a great person overall. I still do not believe the great person part too much, but it's their opinion..haha.

Sadly, after many months of seeing people come and go, I started to become bored of the server and Minecraft in general. So I resigned from my position as Hospital Secretary. Mostly because I felt as a failure to the DoH and my inactivity was getting too rough to stop. And now, sadly, I will be resigning from my Moderator position.

Final gratitude's..

I just want to thank everyone that supported me and stood by my side through all the rough times. I know I was never the easiest person to deal with, but you guys (and gals) still stuck with me. Although I will be leaving the server, I will still appear on and off occasionally to check in on how things are doing and how people are doing. Maybe sometime over the summer or a little later, I will come back and become an active member again, but until then, I will still be on discord if you want to chat with me.

Farewell everyone, and have a great time.

Nature_Girl likes this.
  2. Riley

Riley Hospital Secretary Donator

Riley524
    We'll miss you Crafter. You were a great part of BC. ;------;

3. CatchEmAll1

CatchEmAll1 Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Minister of Health

CatchEmAll1
    Goodbye Crafter. It was nice knowing you.

4. parker3232

parker3232 The Cookie Dealer Donator

parker3232
    I will miss you, you were an amazing person and always have been, it’s very sad to see you go, you were one of the first people I really knew on BC. You will be remembered!

Nature_Girl and Katt like this.
  5. Katt

Katt Madam President Staff Member Administrator President of the Parliamentary Assembly Donator Mayor

katt_tail
    <3

Nature_Girl likes this.
  6. ChrisClassics

ChrisClassics That One Dude Donator

ChrisClassics
    Farewell, Mr. Crafter. You will be missed. I couldn't have assisted Koalition in running this server without you. <3

Nature_Girl and parker3232 like this.
  7. WeaponGod243

WeaponGod243 Citizen

WeaponGod243
    I wish I had time to know him. Farewell!

8. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Mayor

bharatj
    I hate to see you go. Bye Crafter. :cry:

Nature_Girl likes this.
  9. JaneLovesAnime

JaneLovesAnime Citizen

JaneLovesAnime
  10. Jagaeg

Jagaeg Citizen Donator

Jagaeg
    Au revoir...

11. Nature_Girl

Nature_Girl Trial Moderator Staff Member Moderator

XxNature_GirlxX
    Thank you for your kind works on this server...you will be very missed. I am sad to see you leaving the server, and will miss you very much. Goodbye Crafter! :'(

12. ThatDogFromPluto

ThatDogFromPluto Hospital Secretary

ThatDogFromPluto
    Thanks for being there. Hope you have time to do more things you like to do. Bye <3

13. Nate

Nate Citizen

gettnate
    Farewell Crafter. It was a honor to get to know you and to hang out with you occasionally. I wish you well on your new chapter in your life. We will miss you dearly and hate to see another great player depart.

14. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper That Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    Time to say goodbye to a fellow Businesscraft friend

SOLDIERS! SAAAAALUTE

Nature_Girl likes this.
  15. Nature_Girl

Nature_Girl Trial Moderator Staff Member Moderator

XxNature_GirlxX
    Ha ha.. always that when it comes to goodbyes. :/

16. ferre007_

ferre007_ Citizen Mayor