Hiring FC Construction

ferre007_

Citizen
FC Construction

What is FC Construction?

FC Construction is a part of the FC Industries Construction branch. The company is in charge of
constructing different buildings for FC Industries but also for anyone that wants to have a building designed and built. The HQ will be located in Covington but is still under planning.

Staff

CEO: Ferre007_
COO: Megasigge
Manager: not hiring
Head Of Builders: Hiring
Builders: Hiring

How do orders work?

1. Talk to CatchEmAll1 or Ferre007_ about your budget and style.
2. We will take contact on Discord and ask for a picture of a real building for inspiration.
3. After that designing will begin on a creative server. You will be updated regularly on progress and will also be invited to join the server whenever you want to.
4. If the building is approved by the customer a plot will be chosen and construction will start.

Latest Projects

FC Industries apartment building in the capitol Under Construction
FCC car dealership in Covington In planning
FC Royal Atlantis Towers Under Construction
NoodleKittens Building Finished
ThatDragonGirlYTs Building Under construction

application formats

Builder

Ingame name:
How long have you been on the server:
Why would you like to become a Builder:

What building styles are you good at:
Pictures of previous builds:

Head Builder

The Head Builder will be chosen by the CEO and COO.

You can apply under this thread.

Want to learn more about FC Industries? Read more here: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/fc-industries.2465/#post-17072

Thanks for reading! Here are two pictures of our current builds

FCC Car dealership in Covington

2018-08-10_13.34.40.png
FC Industries Apartment building

More pictures will come soon!

2018-08-10_13.16.09.png

Last edited:

ferre007_

Citizen
Announcement

After talking to the COO of BIC we came up with a new plan. The former FCBIC will now return to its former name BIC and Bangladesh150 and the_slayer1999 will return full control of the brand. The FC Industries apartment building will be the last partnership FC Industries will do with BIC Construction. With this split, FC industries are launching a new building company FC Construction. FC Construction is currently Hiring Builders and a head builder! Thanks for reading this announcement.​

Builder

Ingame name: 3WILLISBOYS
How long have you been on the server: about 2 weeks
Why would you like to become a Builder: I need extra money to build a company and I like building
What building styles are you good at: well I like to build lots of stuff older like medieval age stuff or even modern stuff
and like stuff made out of wood

Pictures of previous builds:above

ferre007_

Citizen
Builder

Ingame name: 3WILLISBOYS
How long have you been on the server: about 2 weeks
Why would you like to become a Builder: I need extra money to build a company and I like building
What building styles are you good at: well I like to build lots of stuff older like medieval age stuff or even modern stuff
and like stuff made out of wood

Pictures of previous builds:above
Your application Has been Denied. Right now we do not feel like you are qualified to become a builer for FC construction.

Sherlock001

Citizen
Manager

Ingame name: Sherlock001
How long have you been on the server: 3-4 days now, not very long
Why would you like to become a Manager: I have alot of exsperience with managment positions on previous economy servers. I'm good at organising and setting up payment and project plans. I can invest alot of time into it and a good speaker. A managment position would suit me perfectly. Even though I havent played for alot of time yet. I learn quickly.
Have you had any position like this before: Yes on a different server also economy based just more drug economy. I in 2 days joined of the bigger companies there and quickly became the leaders right hand, handling his finances and employees. Also kept check over our alliances and took care of hiering and interviewing potential candidates for either employment or to become allies. I also took care of it if we had a falling out with an other organisation either fixing the situation or take them out. (wich isnt relevant for this server I guess, but just to show that I did alot of diverse things in my manager position within that company)
Why should we pick you as a Manager: I have the exsperience needed (that is if u see it the same way.) I am dedicated and will invest the necessery amount of time. I have some great ideas aswell for the company to earn more money.

ferre007_

Citizen
Manager

Ingame name: Sherlock001
How long have you been on the server: 3-4 days now, not very long
Why would you like to become a Manager: I have alot of exsperience with managment positions on previous economy servers. I'm good at organising and setting up payment and project plans. I can invest alot of time into it and a good speaker. A managment position would suit me perfectly. Even though I havent played for alot of time yet. I learn quickly.
Have you had any position like this before: Yes on a different server also economy based just more drug economy. I in 2 days joined of the bigger companies there and quickly became the leaders right hand, handling his finances and employees. Also kept check over our alliances and took care of hiering and interviewing potential candidates for either employment or to become allies. I also took care of it if we had a falling out with an other organisation either fixing the situation or take them out. (wich isnt relevant for this server I guess, but just to show that I did alot of diverse things in my manager position within that company)
Why should we pick you as a Manager: I have the exsperience needed (that is if u see it the same way.) I am dedicated and will invest the necessery amount of time. I have some great ideas aswell for the company to earn more money.
Your application is now under rewiev. You will get a answer as soon as possible!

ferre007_

Citizen
Check out our latest build!

The building has been ordered by NoodleKitten. Look forward to seeing it in OCC very soon!

2018-09-05_22.42.00.png 2018-09-05_22.43.10.png