Solved Fhlowns report on suburbs34

Discussion in 'Eviction & Vault Requests' started by Fhlown, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Fhlown

Fhlown Communist Daddy Property Inspector Donator

Fhlown
    Region Name: suburbs34
    Region Owner: vilemaggot
    Reason for Report: eyesore initially, now inactivity
    Date of warning: 8/07/19
    Screenshots: Screenshot (769).png
    Additional Information:

2. Technofied

Technofied Property Inspector Property Inspector Donator

Technofied
    Hey Fhlown, I already reported this plot here. However I have made the edits to include eyesore, I wasn't aware that I forgot to include this. Thanks!

3. Fhlown

Fhlown
    W
    I had warned them a while back over this. Please make sure to check the #pi-reports in DoCE chat before reporting others warnings.

4. Technofied

Technofied
    Yeah I did see your warning, however there was no action taken after the warning I believe so I decided to warn the myself then report the plot, apologies for not recording the warning, I must have forgotten, after all I believe it was somewhat late back then when I was checking suburbs. I did warn the player for the house being an eyesore however at the time of reporting he was also inactive which lead to that reasoning. Anyways this warning was while I was relatively new but that isn't an issue anymore and I'm recording my warnings via a screenshot before I actually report.

5. Fhlown

Fhlown
    When you type in the search in discord looking for a specific region or plot looking to see if its been warned, whats the use of screenshots? why have to scroll through every screenshot and read them to find the exact plot. Perhaps you just need to share the name of the plot rather than the full warning and screenshot of it. And to your response of the warning, I do have a life outside of minecraft that does call for my attention. I dont put my PI reports above my real life.

6. Technofied

Technofied
    Screenshot feedback noted, and I didn't mean to offend you.

7. Technofied

Technofied
    Also when I stated you didn't follow up on your warning at no point did I mean that as criticism, because I get it and like you said, people have life outside minecraft.

8. DoctorThunder7

DoctorThunder7 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Commerce and Education Constructor Donator

DoctorThunder7
    Well its been handled. Solved