Final Words (Take 2)

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Greetings all. A few months ago (as some of you remember), I was having issue with balancing school, work, and BC so I departed for a few days so that I could sort that out and find a balance between the three. Well, I did and remained on BC for a few good months....until now.

As one chapter of my life concludes and a new one is fast approaching, a lot have happened and a lot has changed. I have two jobs (one job in which I have three job titles) and I will soon go year round at my college (Summer, Fall and Spring). So, I have done some long and deep pondering on my future here on BC and I have come to an unfortunate conclusion. I am saying my final words and I am leaving effective this week. My new house in Royal oaks with my possessions will be sold in this week time-frame. First come, first serve. I hate to go but there comes a time in ones life to close one chapter and go on to the next chapter. I shall remain on Discord and be one on and off to catch up.

Thank you all for the memories and the fun time on BC. I enjoyed my time hanging out with such wonderful people. You have made my time on BC the best ever on Minecraft. Maybe I may come back in the future once college life is done and I have a more consistent adult life (which is an oxymoron).

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I hate seeing people leave but I wish you luck on your journey ahead.