FlamingNinja728's Election Post (September 2020)

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
I FlamingNinja728 am seeking reelection for the role of Member of Parliament for the September 2020 Election. My current playtime is 25 days, 20 hours, with a join date of one year.

I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the role of Member of Parliament, as I am an active member of the Business Craft community, as well as have experience with players new and old, from my involvement in community activities, my duties as Senior Tour Guide, and my past term as a Member of Parliament.

If you choose to elect me to parliament this September, I will work as hard as I can in efforts to try to pass bills that will benefit the community of Business Craft as a whole. I will listen to the ideas that all the players have, and try to implement them in the most fair way possible, benefiting both sides of the situation. On top of this, I will listen to the community for when I vote on a bill, as it is important to me that I do things that benefit the community.

My Goals For Parliament:

-Allow the voices of players to heard, and have their opinions included in decision making
-Pass Bills that will benefit the server as a whole, and not just one party
-Allow for changes to the government/laws based on what the people want

My Previous Bills:

Height Limit Powers: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/height-limit-powers.9076/
Needless Destruction of Landscape Edit: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/needless-destruction-of-landscape-edit.9100/

Due to my qualifications and experience I have on the server, I believe that I am a qualified candidate for the Election of September 2020! And remember, if you want to see changes that can benefit the community of Business Craft, and the server as a whole, be sure to vote Flaming in the September 2020 Election!

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
If you choose to elect me to parliament this September, I will work as hard as I can in efforts to try to pass bills that will benefit the community of Business Craft as a whole.

Do you yourself have any bills you are passionate about getting added to our parliament? - Please elaborate on 'bills that will benefit the community'

Also Good luck!! :DDD Love the post owo

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
In glad you asked! My plans for this are to work out the kinks in some of the bills that are currently being worked on such as the uproar that was caused over the community service, assuming that it is not finished by the end of this term. I will as be prepared for the future for when something like that happens again, and take time to try to find a middle ground for the problem. Things like that I feel would benefit the community, and appeal to all of the types of players on the server. Hopefully that cleared that up :) And if you or anyone else has more questions feel free to ask!

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Can you elaborate more on specific ideas you have for bills or changes you will make next term?
Of Course! Like I said in my response to Fern, I would attempt to try to sort out the community service bills and things relating to that (Assuming it is not sorted by the end of this term). I also have noticed that people have recently been out of the loop when it comes to government decisions, so doing things to help provide a more transparent government for the player I also think could be beneficial. I also would try to help work out any problems with the bills that would be passed during the next term, such as things that the people dislike with them, and try to find a middle ground on things that everyone enjoys! I hope that covered it, and let me know if you have any other questions! :D

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good Luck Mr. BB (I mean that like Black Belt becuase ninja not anythings just so ya know :P)