Flowers to dye for <3

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Hi all, this is the official thread for my flower/dye shop "Flowers to Dye for"
I am located in Ocean City next to the red bridge next to the cities bus. If you are coming from the airport, you can take the bus from the airport to city center and my shop is right there!
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.57.11 PM.png
Down below is what I sell and it's price in shop:

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 9.04.33 PM.png
Random
Pots: 1 for k5
Sweet Berries: 16 for k10
Lily Pad: 16 for k10
Vine: 16 for k10

~Prices and items available may vary based on difficulty to obtain~
Bulk Orders Status: OPEN
Bulk orders are now available, you can DM me your order on discord at Kat#8610. DM me your order with your in game name and the type of bulk order along with everything you want in the order. I will post your bulk order in a post below when it is completed and I will DM you back as well as leave a /mail in game. Because I am a one woman show type of small business, it will take me longer than a larger company to fulfill your order especially if your bulk order is over 25 stacks. So please be patient, I will do my best to get an order done within a week, but if I have several orders coming in I will close off bulk orders temporarily so I can complete the first orders in queue. I also only allow 1 order every two weeks per person to prevent people double stacking single orders.
***For flowers: The only available bulk orders you can make are for 10F.***

Types of Bulk orders
Order 10F: 1-10 stacks total of flowers. (flat fee of k100 + the cost of the items in shop)
Order 10D: 1-10 stacks total of dyes. (flat fee of k100 + the cost of the items in shop)
Order 20D: 11-20 stacks total of dyes. (flat fee of k200 + the cost of the items in shop)
Order 50D: 21-50 stacks of dyes. (flat fee of k800 + the cost of the items in shop)
Order M00D: is anything above 50 stacks of dyes (the flat fee may vary from 1000-3000 + the cost of the items in shop)
Order R: is any other items I sell in shop, it can be in 1-10 stacks at a time and can consist of whatever is available in the 'random' category up above. (flat fee of k200 + the cost of the items in shop)

***The reason bulk orders can be expensive and strict is due to the fact that I do not like doing them lol but I realize people need dyes and flowers and I want to have something available for those that are desperate.***

Thank you!
P.S always love the donations of flowers and bones :) It's very helpful haha

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Orders Completed
iRealistic - Order M00D - 170 stacks of dye (February 22, 2020)
Codes320
- Order 20D - 16 stacks of dye (February 24, 2020)
SlimeEmperor
- Order 10D - 3.75 stacks of dye (March 8, 2020)

Last edited: