Answered / Added Forced Labor as a Punishment

Self explanatory. Someone screws up, you make them build a whole new cell block in the prison. They can also craft stuff. I would be more than happy to make a forced labor camp, if I am provided with manpower.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Self explanatory. Someone screws up, you make them build a whole new cell block in the prison. They can also craft stuff. I would be more than happy to make a forced labor camp, if I am provided with manpower.

Ooh. Umm, heh, idk whether to say this is a good or bad idea. Nevertheless, I will bring it up to Parliament.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
This is similar to something that has been discussed and is still being discussed. However, forced labor isn't a part of it.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
am just adding into this but if you get 2-week ban you also need to do labor for the government just like in prison like in that episode in SpongeBob where they were mining.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
“Forced Labor” sounds cruel. Having community service to clear your record sounds more fit to this server, however. As for this
am just adding into this but if you get 2-week ban you also need to do labor for the government just like in prison like in that episode in SpongeBob where they were mining.
A 2 week ban seems punishment enough as well as whatever goes with it. I really don’t see a need for this to be added, plus there wasn't any elaboration so I don’t see how making this a thing would be helpful.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
“Forced Labor” sounds cruel. Having community service to clear your record sounds more fit to this server, however. As for this
A 2 week ban seems punishment enough as well as whatever goes with it. I really don’t see a need for this to be added, plus there wasn't any elaboration so I don’t see how making this a thing would be helpful.
Yeah 2 weeks does seem kinda a lot.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This player has a troll-kind of an attitude therefore I'm not really considering this suggestion as I feel it's mostly sarcastic.
Community Service on the other hand may be a thing we consider so I'll @ the Justice Minister -- @bharatj

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Yes as I hinted to before, community service is being discussed, however, forced labor will probably not be a thing. We are looking into longer prison sentences for certain crimes to replace other punishments and such, but I don’t believe that forced labor will be a part of these prison sentences.