Four years of BusinessCraft!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
My fellow players,

I apologize in advance for what will be a very corny and cliché speech but after 4 years of the existence of this server, the time has also come for a speech of this manner.
Four years… Wow. If you would have told me that in the summer of 2016 when everything was still being worked on behind the scenes I wouldn’t have believed you. I actually wouldn’t know what to believe; back then it was still all fun and games where BusinessCraft was just a casual hobby that we wanted to develop into a Minecraft server that’s different. I didn’t really have a set goal in mind for how long it will exist, whether it would be actually successful or anything of the sort. Never did I imagine that it would grow so much to evolve into what it is now: one of the top city servers in existence with 5 cities and 3 towns, a very complex government system and most importantly an amazing community that keeps on expanding every day while retaining some of its key veterans.

Every day I wake up to new pings and messages on Discord which immediately put a smile on my face (a little white lie I must admit). Joke aside, it is actually true. It is amazing to wake up to so many new messages in all kinds of different channels focusing on different aspects and components of our server. Having so many people actually engaged and dedicated to the server just in order to have it improved even more is truly a dream come true for any “founder” of an online community. Even now with the start of the December elections two days ago, within the span of 20 minutes we already had the minimum required amount of people running to form a new Parliament. Just one year ago that was hard to achieve, let alone four.

The community has been through so much. It is refreshing to constantly see that people use BusinessCraft as an escape from real life, to meet new people on the server which evolves into long-lasting friendships. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let me step it up a notch and present a video created by the Department of Public Affairs (specifically Marty/BlogWorldExpo) showcasing our amazing community and how it progressed over the years:

After walking down the memory lane and returning your focus to this post, perhaps you noticed something different about our website? We have a brand new forum theme! To celebrate the 4 year anniversary, we wanted to give the site a fresh and clean design (that adheres to KISS!). I want to thank my dear friend photobooth, a former administrator and founder of the court system for working tirelessly on completing the site by the anniversary! Dark mode fans, don't worry: the dark theme is being worked on!

Once again: from the bottom of my heart thank you for 4 amazing years, and here’s to many more!
1yFLAv86VNDfad-utUi1F_KPIwZh43KddY3IJZm993ATunG3qEfeXF9Hdezx_yNyxZou7hdPll6G5cN-i_nNPJaPZU_K0-FRgirYcztf675DP9S26-RiABsmFMYXVSm34Ykfaend

Sincerely,
Koal

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Great server, Great staff team, Great owners, great community great everything. I can not imagine myself right now without BC.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Oh my fucking God, it has been 4 years. (Sorry for langauge). I have to say thank you so much Koal for makeing this sever possible you have lit and kept the flame of BC alive and you have aways been here. And to all the Staff snince the beggining. I have meet so many people and so many great friends on this sever. I am amolste at tears. Thank you all foe being the great coummuinty that you all are. I cant wait until 5 years!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Honestly Idk who I would be without this server, its changed me a lot (mostly :P) in a good way. I've only been playing for about 7 months, and I already can't imagine my life without this server. Thank you soooo much to the staff for developing such a special server. Keep up the good work, guys!!! BC 4 years of awesome.png :fingers_up: love you guys!

MythicalAlpha

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
X_DigitalNinja
X_DigitalNinja
Lawyer
I remember being in the server in 2019 and I still love playing this amazing server today, this community will keep on growing and I am happy to be growing with this community!