Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Hi Fuade,

To begin with, only a prosecutor may charge with a crime, though you can allege that you had issues of scamming in a civil matter.

Further, the following crimes are not enshrined in our laws:
Lost Wages
Stolen Wages
Abuse of Power
Negligence
Dereliction of Duty

I also do not believe we give compensation for emotional distress though if you can find a case about it you can DM it to me.

In addition, your claim of relief for 1 million krunas is both unrealistic and not backed up by your evidence. At most, your damages can be $4,320 krunas if you have been online at all times for the last three days. You can not have $1,000,000 krunas of damages within a 3-day timeframe for non-payment.

Finally, this matter is within staff-hands and therefore is not a government issue. The government does make changes and the staff are the ones to handle it, however, the government is not staff. Therefore the government does not owe you any damages because this is a staff issue and the pay not properly being implemented falls on the staff team since the government is unable to make these changes themselves.

This case is dismissed as frivolous, while I appreciate the effort you put into your video, please read up on the laws of the server and court cases if you're going to be a lawyer here. We have resources available that you should know about if you took and passed the test. Please do not waste the court's time with any more frivolous cases, thank you.

Have a good day, this court is dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Status
Not open for further replies.