Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
The last record nightmare had was on October 29 2020 Attached ss

</jail record Gabi__ show> has a lot more results but they can all be explained, none recently were official charges.

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-1_10-22-34.png
    upload_2021-8-1_10-22-34.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 44

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I'm just a little confused here. You have started a court thread which is titled to clear your own personal record, but present evidence in regards to someone else's record. I am gladly willing to authorize the DoJ to remove incidents from either record, granted they took place 3 months prior, I just need to know who specifically so they may work more efficiently.

Thank you, that is all for now.

Gabi

Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
I apologize for the confusion, and i see how i worded that wrong lol. I asked nightmare to find my last criminal record and October was the last time he found an official record for my arrest. Again so sorry for the confusion and i can get him to testify what he meant if you would like

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Morning,

No need for witnesses, the court thanks you for your clarity. It has come to my attention that not all of your offenses date back to 3 months prior, your most recent one being July 1st. You may return at the proper time to have that and any other offenses that do not qualify removed. In the meantime, I ask that the DoJ Minister, @Cherub54321, see that all of Gabi's offenses that date back 3 months prior be removed.

That is all, Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.