Answered / Added Gang/Crew plugin suggestion.

- Username: Business_Craft
- Suggestion Title:Gang/Crew plugin suggestion.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): This plugin will give players the choice of joining/creating a gang and possibly even applying to a criminal type organization on the forums that is not managed by the government directly. While being in a gang you cannot open a lawsuit against another gang member if they initiate PvP, but if a police officer sees two gang members fighting they can possibly arrest them or be forced to call for backup to fight them if they do not surrender. Everything I stated is already possible through consent but it's too complicated to gather the amount of players needed and constantly ask for consent. This will not harm regular civilians because if a gang member attacks them they can open a lawsuit but if a civilian attacks a gang member the gang member should be able to open a lawsuit as well. Gangs are focused on gathering players for a common cause which is the criminal lifestyle and PvP against rivals in the city. The benefits are not only for criminals but also to civilians who sell armour/weapons/potions/doctors who have to fix them up with bandages due to sword slashes. I've talked to two police officers and they have told me they really like the idea. Countless players have really liked this idea as well due to the lack of PvP and others want a criminal aspect.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): GangsPlus could be considered depending on the version of the plugin or another would have to be found.

ChloeK

Citizen
Donator
I like this idea (and the potential *cough* medicinal drugs *cough* that could follow if it were introduced) however I don’t think gang members should be able to sue anyone as it would bring unwanted attention to themselves and I doubt gang members go around suing people.

It would be cool if you could put warrants out for their arrest as well (if this were introduced) so they’d have to “lay low” for a bit and not bring attention to themselves xD. Anyway that’s just my two krunas :P

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Well, as long as there is Lv.1 crooks and Lv.20 Hitmans, maybe a few Lv.50 Masterminds, and like 1 Lv.100 Mafia Boss it should work.

Soo is this happening or?
I would like cabinet to discuss this because there are people who do want a criminal aspect. Drugs were denied I understand but this could be renamed to "crews" and be a lot more family friendly and enjoyable to those who want to do something that doesn't effect others.