Gettnate's Permanent Departure

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
To BusinessCraft Players,

As a few of you may know, I have departed from BC a week ago. A couple of players had asked me why did I decide to leave. I said that I had my reasons to leave. I will say that, due to circumstances in life, it was time for me to go and I prefer to leave it as that reason.

I joined December 15, 2017 and I enjoyed my time on BusinessCraft for the last year doing various things and occupying several honorable positions such as the following: Tour Guide, Employment Manager, Entrepreneur, Police Officer, M|CORP Security & Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and last but not least Member of Parliament. I also enjoyed the time I had with various players on the server and cherished my time that I had with my close friends on BC. I will always have great memories with those close friends for the rest of my life. I will always consider BusinessCraft the best server ever because of community of players on a personal level vs other servers where its too large to have such connectivity. Another reason is that BC simulates a generic business economy that exposes players to a small part of what a business government/economy looks like. My hope that BusinessCraft continues for a long time so that it can continue on its mission to provide a safe place online for players to gather and play with something practical and to make friends with good people.

I will miss BusinessCraft and the people on BusinessCraft. Farewell and wish you all well on your future ahead in life.

Sincerely,

Gettnate

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Nate :( Thanks for being an awesome friend towards Citydiva and I. We both will miss you deeply. We wish you the best.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3

As a few of you may know, I have departed from BC a week ago. A couple of players had asked me why did I decide to leave. I said that I had my reasons to leave. I will say that, due to circumstances in life, it was time for me to go and I prefer to leave it as that reason.

I joined December 15, 2017 and I enjoyed my time on BusinessCraft for the last year doing various things and occupying several honorable positions such as the following: Tour Guide, Employment Manager, Entrepreneur, Police Officer, M|CORP Security & Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and last but not least Member of Parliament. I also enjoyed the time I had with various players on the server and cherished my time that I had with my close friends on BC. I will always have great memories with those close friends for the rest of my life. I will always consider BusinessCraft the best server ever because of community of players on a personal level vs other servers where its too large to have such connectivity. Another reason is that BC simulates a generic business economy that exposes players to a small part of what a business government/economy looks like. My hope that BusinessCraft continues for a long time so that it can continue on its mission to provide a safe place online for players to gather and play with something practical and to make friends with good people.

I will miss BusinessCraft and the people on BusinessCraft. Farewell and wish you all well on your future ahead in life.

Sincerely,

Gettnate

BusinessCraft was blessed to have such a wonderful player like you, which means we are deeply saddened that you are now leaving. I wish you all the best for the future.

May God bless you,
- Technofied

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I enjoyed having you as a friend, and as a PO and fellow MP. I will miss you for sure. But I wish you good luck in the future.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Nate, you have been a kind person and a very good friend to me these past few months. Thank you. I wish you luck on your life ahead of you.

Dragon

Citizen

Sincerely,

Gettnate
bye ole :( you were nice i wish i could've hung out with you more, i will miss you

Corax

Citizen
Donator

Sincerely,

Gettnate

eXcuSE mE? whERE iS thE diSlIkE buTTon?!

Aw, but I WILL MISS YOU, Nate. Our badly-attempted roasting sessions, our fairly gross conversations, and even the best times we had on the server. It hurts me to say goodbye to you, you were (and are) a great friend.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Nate even though I did not know you for a long time I hoped one day you will come back and rejoin the server when you have time and we can play again best of luck to you and good luck with what you are dealing with.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Nate, I am sorry to see you go. I loved the times we talked over discord and chatted on the server. You have been one of my role models on BC. Thank you for all that you did for us.
-Bangaldesh150

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
(Just now finding out and reading about this be like...)
giphy.gif

You will be missed Nate... You were and still are a great friend to many, and will always have a place to call home here on BusinessCraft. I wish you the best of luck on your journey through life, wherever that may take you. Please, please keep in touch over Discord at least, I will be there, and I know others will be too!

Your friend,

Matty