HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Title: Giving Exam Answers

- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: Adding a section in the laws about giving exam answers and it's punishments to reduce the chance of players getting punished.
  • Proposed punishments for giving answers:
  • First offence: Warning
  • Second offence: 10 min mute.
  • Third offence: 2 hour mute.
  • Fourth offence: 1 day mute
  • Fifth offence: 2 week ban

- What would benefit from this: Players would benefit from this because, hopefully, they read the laws before continuing into the server. They would know the punishments for giving exam answers, so maybe they won't ask/give any answers.

- Other Information: I've seen a few people get punished for simply giving an exam answer. I'm hoping this will be given some thought and consideration so less people will ask/give answers. Punishments would not go toward people who are asking for them, they should be informed to read the law, but if they continue to ask for answers, punishments would come from the chat law, spamming/ being annoying.

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
Would you punish players for asking for answer too? Also, what would you propose as a punishment for giving, and/or asking?

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The punishments aren't appropriate. I think it should result in temporary mutes, rather than jail and ban. I agree with the first offence though. If this was so, I would vote aye.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Like it. To many players get in trouble for giving exam answers. I propose adding a section on what exam questions can look like(examples) so that people know not to get tricked.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I think that a two week ban inappropriate for the 5th punishment. Would it go past that?

sparkleA

Citizen
I do not think the fifth offense should be a 2 week ban, as it seems a bit too harsh. I would propose a longer mute time, possibly permanent, a jail, or even a shorter ban (maybe 1-2 days).

sparkleA

Citizen
You make a good point. So yes, I think a 2 week ban would be appropriate. Because, as you pointed out, they have no excuse for "not knowing" or whatever, about giving test answers if they have been punished for it 4 times.