Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
This may come as a bit of a surprise (except for the 15 times I mentioned it in chat :P), but I will be taking a break. I am coming back, but I am giving away all my stuff because when I come back, I will be antisocial lol. I am enclosing my will, feel free to just skim over xD I love Ya’ll and this was a difficult decision, but one that had to be made, nonetheless. Well, I just want to say goodbye to all Ya’ll (for a bit) and keep on enjoying this amazing server. BTW In each of the chests I’m leaving a 5 kruna banknote so ya’ll can have an autograph ;) The following possessions should be distributed July 5th, that’s when I’m leaving. Anyways, on to the part where I dish out all my stuff to all you ppls. Just as a side note: LF-17 (coords: -1090, 160) is located behind the grocery store in Lexford, for all of ya’ll that have to go claim a chest or 2.

My will:

Slime Emperor ~ Hey slime, I love Lexford and look forward to checking in on it occasionally. I leave you LF-26 - LF-29, aka the theater/welcome to Lexford building, and the chests in front of it. Cannot wait to see Lexford Grow!! :)

AmbreMC1290 ~ Ambre, I admire your drive and leave you violetunknownregion1 (or fort bliss) in warp 4 (go to the desert area and walk straight until you see a white concrete building)(please use fort bliss to house my employees, NevadaTD, SentheReborn, and Garmaslad), as well as the chest marked Ender Pearls 1 in my home in Lexford (LF-17) I also leave you LF-08 (by the bus departing Lexford), LF-31, LF-16, PB-019 (coords, and troutman-19-troutman-20 (located right behind town hall). These are the unconventional living locations. Consider yourself titled :D.

Marshmellow85 ~ if AmbreMC1290 does not want any of the things listed above, you are the next in line to receive them. Together with that, I leave you LF-15, and the chests marked food and misc.

Ferngrove2004 ~ for the sister who has everything, absolutely nothing! Jk, jk, I am leaving you the chest marked tools/valuables,

Meepdameep123 ~ You're a great butler, and I leave you LF-33 (the guest house) as well as the chests marked monies and fridge in my house (lf-17)

Kalarvir ~ ily dad, I leave you my house (LF-17) I trust you to make sure everything in the chests are properly distributed. I also leave you the chests marked Fridge 2, mob drops, armor.

Thekool_1 ~ I leave you the chest marked Mailbox, enjoy

Matrixgamer1382 ~ I leave you the plot ejr202Wild1.

NevadaTD, SentheReborn, and Garmaslad ~ I leave you three joint ownership of LF-32 (aka the one stop drops shop) along with all the mob drops held inside. I hope you all become rich shooting stuff, and Ya’ll can choose either to quit or continue working, but for Ambre.

AbbytheUnicornAZ ~ Luv ya Abby, you will do great as an EM and a PO. I leave you the chest marked misc. 4 in my house

Georgialover13 ~ you are a great banner-maker and a huge part of the server. I leave you the chests marked shoes and shoes 2 for the croc museum, and the chests marked dye for your banner-making exploits.

Matthew100x ~ you will make a great lawyer. To expand your library, I leave you the chest marked books enchanted and not

Ian (bbnohoney) ~ you are a great dude, but you already have enough monies and junk, so I leave you the chest marked Fishing.

Catfriedrice ~ you have a great sense of style and you build good XD. I leave you LF-18 (Lexford Appreciation Outlet) take good care of It. :P

FlamingNinja728 ~ I leave you the chest marked Ender Pearls 2 for the end depot. BTW I still like EndChants better XD

RTD_123 ~ sorry I could not come through on the whole sponsorship thing, I leave you the chest marked BCSL in my house, it has some monies for the arena.

Sprite Tropical ~ yee you need absolutely nothing but ima give you something anyway. Take the chest marked plants, maybe it will make you eat healthier: p

Dwerpy ~ you do be a good fighter, take the chest marked head food because I wanted to give you SOMETHING.

Windows_Dog ~ hey there furry :D I am leaving you my dog, Bea, who hangs out at LF-08. Ya’ll can talk about dog things and stuff…

Lobster Roast ~ thx for being my third parent, I totally needed another one *rolls eye* I am leaving you the chest marked Marvel so you can geek out over dad stuff, as well as the chest banners 2 so you hang my terrible banner-making attempts on the fridge like a dad :P

Napugi ~ you’re a good PO, I’m leaving you the chest marked Building Materials because I think there’s some wood in there for you to sell, and also maybe some other random stuff you should have.

MrShark51 ~ Ello Sharkie, enjoys the chests marked Brewing stuff and misc. 3.

Spideyfan244 ~ Eh, I tolerate you for Fern’s Sake :P. ily Spidey, I am leaving you (most of) violetunknownregion2. Ask me for the coords if you want to know where it is xD. You also get to share the double chest full of stuff there with ReceptiveGrahmy. And I don’t have a bunny, but take my cat, Tammy. She hangs out in PB-019

ReceptiveGrahmy ~ Hey cuz, you prob will never read this unless I tell you but I’m leaving your choice of a room in violetunknownregion2

AyeitsMelown ~ I am leaving you the chest marked More Buildie stuff, you are an awesome taxi driver, even when you crash.

Lobstair ~ I believe there is some good stuff in Build Stuffs 3, everything in there is yours, as well as my chest Valuables 2, which has some monies, flowers and leather. The 2 stuffed animals (leather named Alissa and Elsie) are in that chest, please do not put them in shoes they are an important part of my childhood UwU

Mrspill ~ I am leaving you the chest marked misc. 2, enjoy!

BlackSyth ~ Sorry me running the BC news did not work out, I left you the chest marked my books so you can see what I was working on currently. I will also be adding you to the DM where I am carrying out interviews.

Scrapbea ~ mom, you neither play BC nor have a java account, but I want to name you anyways UwU

Eatmyoven ~ and finally, oven. You get the chest marked Banners and a strange look: T.T

The final part of my will is this: I would like for my balance to be given away randomly in 20 krunas increments. I’ve put it in a chest in LF-17.

I don’t have enough money, chests, or things to give something to everybody, but I’d like to put a list of people I would’ve given stuff too if I had enough: Kawaibab, Matty707, Corax, Riley, Angell44, Up_in_flames, Airport, Kairuchii, TripleA111, Grasslovemika, Spacified, Decidous, Czar_chief, Pastelghost, Demonwolf, Magic_dino, Blog, Actlis, Sirkosmo, KittyKatGamer321, _garmen_, Codes320, Ferre07, and *sniffs* this thread is getting way too long, just know, I’ve got all of ya’ll in my thoughts and ily all!

OFFICIAL WILL STATEMENT THINGY: I, violetunknown, give all the possessions mentioned to all the players mentioned above. (BTW I am keeping the chest marked inv for when I come back) I name Kalarvir as executer of my will.

Anyways, Ima miss all Ya’ll. I’m coming back in about a month. I’ll enjoy playing again, but if I do not talk, I am not ignoring you, I have just ignored global because I am antisocial XD. Message me if you want to chat. Cannot wait to see Ya’ll again, and please feel free to DM me on the forums. Cya out there!

upload_2020-7-3_16-11-37.png
upload_2020-7-3_16-13-46.png

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Have a great one violet! Hope you come back to the server with a burning passion and a clear mind!

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Have a great one violet! Hope you come back to the server with a burning passion and a clear mind!
Yee, I just hope when I come back that theres some residential plots in Lex left UwU but I can't wait to see ya'll again... or as much as one sees another in a video game.

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
awwwww D: Imma miss you!!!!! we will all be anxiously waiting for you to come back <3
Tysm! Ima miss ya'll too, but I'm still active on the forums so feel free to DM me.

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
aw violet i love u :') you were the first person i met on bc and I'm gonna miss u, have a nice break bb

Ty ty Mika, I will OwO