Lawsuit: Dismissed Harry9999 v.s. michaelrox5270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry9999

Citizen
Donator
I was in the mall on 6/13/19 and i went into airporth0b0's weapon and armor shop that he shares with Danielw_ now neither of these players are directly related to the murder, but i felt the need to set the scene first and michaelrox5270 was also there. he came in and saw me, first he punced me which caused me to jump up to the potion shop, after this happened he came up and punched me again causing me to go up to the top floor of their shop which sells end related items there he took out a stone sword and attacked me with it and hit me twice and i died i did nothing to aggravate him.
evedince:
whiteness's: none
pictures: 2019-06-13_17.52.58.png other info: none

Harry9999

Citizen
Donator
I was in the mall on 6/13/19 and i went into airporth0b0's weapon and armor shop that he shares with Danielw_ now neither of these players are directly related to the murder, but i felt the need to set the scene first and michaelrox5270 was also there. he came in and saw me, first he punced me which caused me to jump up to the potion shop, after this happened he came up and punched me again causing me to go up to the top floor of their shop which sells end related items there he took out a stone sword and attacked me with it and hit me twice and i died i did nothing to aggravate him.
evedince:
whiteness's: none
pictures: View attachment 3240 other info: none
Gl

ferre007_

Citizen
@Harry9999 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Harry9999 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Since the Defendant already has replied to this case I assume he knows about this civil court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.