Answered / Added HealthCare

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This is for people who explore and are injured a lot. Every month a person could pay around 100-500 krunas, once paid they wouldn't have to pay for their injuries overtime they would visit the hospital. This could be given to player by a sign placed in the hospital (preferably around the pharmacy or front desk)

So basically Your saying give the player a personal healing zone? That could be done within the current plugin but I don't think that it would really be needed because doctor is popular job.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
No not that a monthly charge that we give players who don't have to pay doctors when they are healed

That sort of makes sense but the pricing might need a bit of help. Plus a new rank would need to be added so that doctors know who has health care.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The New Rank could be added in the tab sections. A small lowercase h could be added right next to their real rank (i.e. TGh A1phaSniper)

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
This idea has already been discussed, and was rejected the first time for many good reasons. In my personal opinion, I would also disagree to this because it would make the overall process of seeing a doctor harder. The payment would be disrupted, especially if not everyone takes on Health Care, and proof of having health care would be a whole other problem.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Thank you for the suggestion.
As FlappyChickens said, this would mess with the paychecks of Doctors so this won't be added.