Hello (for good)

Is 1 year a long time to stay on a server?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
Dear reader,

I have been on this server for 1 year. I’m not sure when my exact anniversary is but it is sometime around this month because I remember seeing spawn Xmas themed before this year. Enough rambling, the reason I waited this long to create one of these things is because I have, in the past, had the tendency to randomly leave a server for some “dumb” reason. This is the 2nd longest amount of time I’ve been on a single server so I think I’m here to stay. However, still be careful with me because I can’t make any promises that I won’t be tempted to rage quit in the future. I doubt it will happen because the most common time I do it is if I lose valuable items or if it’s the wrong kind of day for me and someone decides to be mean to me. Anyways, I’m rambling again, sorry about that. Point being I’m not sure if most people would call me a pioneer but because I know me, and my past I would say a year is impressive (I won’t go into detail why on here, just start a conversation on here with me or ask in game and I’ll tell). Anyway if you’ve made it this far and are still reading, reply with “Pink Fluffy Unicorn” (I’m just curious) I’ll give you a virtual hug if you do this.