Hello!

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Hello there!

I am Technofied, former Business Secretary. I was banned for Copying the server and Poaching members, however I hope you all don't judge me by that, I was rather immature at that time and in some sense this ban actually helped me mature.

I would like to thank the staff team for letting me have another chance, this server means a lot to me and I reassure you all that what I have done will not happen again. I also would personally like to say sorry to all those who have been affected by my previous actions and again, this will under no circumstance happen again, even if I am to be banned or otherwise punished. I have changed since then and I hope in your hearts your forgiveness and compassion. I strongly believe an individual should not be judged on their past, however what they do in the present.

I would love to get to know you all better, this community has definitely changed since the last time I was here and already I have gotten to chat and resolve previous disputes. I am proud to become a member of this community once more and it shall be something I will treasure for the upcoming years.

Feel free to send me a private forum message or DM me on Discord, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Technofied