Event Hell's Kitchen Cook-off Event

Ambre

Citizen
Donator
Oi! Panini head! Think you're quick on the stove?

Can you dash to make a dish? Make sure you don't get your knickers in a twist when we give you 10 minutes to plan and make a 3-course meal for Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and Mary Berry in the Hell's Kitchen cook-off on Friday, 18th September, at 4pm EST! The event will be located in Ocean City!​

With 5 teams in total, you will be in teams of 2, planning your top quality dishes, and rushing to gather the ingredients to make them!
Each team will get a budget of 25kr to spend on ingredients!

Is there a prize for the winning team? Of course there is! The winning team will walk away with 6k in total!

Wish to participate in this event? Reply down below stating you would like to participate! OR Message AmbreMc1290 (AmbreMc1290#6867) or maddie_n (maddie_n#3703) or message/mail us in game! First come first serve, however we will need reserves!

"Bye bye botox" - Gordon Ramsay
(Oh, and don't forget the lamb sauce)

NOTE: You do not have to have the job of chef to participate in this event!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
sounds good, lets cook!!!
does it concern anyone else that you can manipulate quotes to say whatever you went them to say? (hint: Mr. Q didn't really say that)
Also, let the fight begin! for ya'll I mean. I am neither a chef nor a brewer. *sadness* Have fun tho! I will watch and silently judge your cooking skills <3<3<3<3