Here to say my goodbyes

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by HybridPlague, Apr 25, 2019.

1. HybridPlague

HybridPlague Administrator Staff Member Administrator Community Coordinator Environment Manager Donator

SweetGamer23
    Hello everyone! This post is primarily going to focus on my resignation from Administrator, and what I plan to do in the future.

So first off, as many may have noticed, I have been fairly inactive in-game, once again. The reason for this is I have began to become unhappy with the amount of time I was spending daily on the server. This is a very common reason for taking a break, but the bigger and main reason for me is I have plans for this summer that I need to prepare to begin for. Aside from unhappiness, the current playerbase is also stressing me out quite a bit, causing me to be short fused. I'm slowly losing my mind on here, lol, and people aren't making it any easier.

My appearence on the server will be very random. Times between logging on can vary from many ranges of time, whether it be 1 day, 1 week, or even a month. Just depends on what is going on in my life and how I feel about logging on. When I do get online, it's likely that I won't be on for very long, or however long it'll take for me to complete, or get far progress, a project I am working on. I will continue to remain active on discord, also.
    Over these past 6+ months of being back on the staff team from my first break, I have enjoyed working alongside all of the staff members, and look forward to possibly rejoining them once again in the far or near future! You have all been great, and I hope the future generation of staff members will be just as great.

I will not be making a will for any of my items, as I am not permanently leaving the server, however, if I were to go inactive long enough for my wilderness regions to be sold and de-regioned, I wish for a staff member to transfer ownership of my farm regions (region1, region2, and region3) to puppy_lover153 UNTIL the time of my return. So basically, she will have temporary ownership of the regions during my absence if possible.

Thank you all for the things you have done for me, and the server, now I shall be saying my farewells once again, and that I will of course be looking forward to returning soon, creating more friendships with newer players, and overall having a good time! Thank you, goodbye.

Kat likes this.
  2. puppy_lover153

puppy_lover153 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Health Member of Parliament

puppy_lover153
  3. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Citizen Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    Imma miss you sweet :(

4. bharatj

bharatj Administrator Staff Member Administrator Minister of Justice Member of Parliament Mayor

bharatj
    As a friend and a staff member, I can say this is really a significant loss to the staff team. I think I speak for many when I say that I’ll miss you and look forward to your return.

Fhlown likes this.
  5. William_CTO

William_CTO CTO of M|Corp Education Secretary Donator

William_CTO
    You have been one of the most respectful people I've had the pleasure to meet on the server. I would like to thank you for the time, effort, and stamina you've given and wish you best of luck. You are clearly mature enough to go on to wonderful things - I just pray that we made a good influence on you.

- Your work slave
    William

6. Sprite

Sprite Moderator Staff Member Moderator Police Officer Commerce Secretary

SpriteWhatever
    awwww :(

7. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Deputy Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Mayor Donator

katt_tail
    Good luck with everything, Sweet. You were an amazing Administrator and friend, hope to see you back soon the server won't be the same without you..

8. Blitzblaze41

Blitzblaze41 Citizen Donator

Blitzblaze41
    Good luck Sweet. I know at times it was rough, but I really enjoyed being on the staff team with you, and after I left. You are a great person and a great friend, and I hope to see you around sometimes!

9. x_pluto_x

x_pluto_x Moderator Staff Member Moderator Hospital Secretary

x_pluto_x
    gl sweet, thanks for all the memories. have fun and i hope to see you around :)

10. Corax

Corax Speaker of the Parliament Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Community Coordinator

Corax_A1
    wheres my dislike button >:( im somehow gonna miss you but ill still continue to spam your dms with unnecessary stuff

puppy_lover153 likes this.
  11. trisalty

trisalty Citizen Donator

triman123
    From the time that I knew you you seemed to be a very nice and respectful person and I will be missing you.

12. SacredSpice

SacredSpice Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Police Officer

SacredSpice
    You’ve been a dear friend, great staff teacher, someone who I didn’t expect to become close with given my first impression on you (if you remember). I’m going to miss your daily harassment’s. I hope to see you be happy again. Don’t forget us <3

13. Nate

Nate Citizen Donator

gettnate
    RIP SweetGamer. You were such a great friend and Staff member. Wish you well on your R&R and your summer!