Here's to the (almost) 10 best months I've ever had!

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Hi everyone, so if you're too lazy, to read all this, just know that I am leaving BC and I am officially resigning from all my positions. BC has truly been the best server I have ever joined and I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for always being there for me.

Some of you may not know this, but at the time I joined BC I was at the lowest point of my life. I don't want to get into super big detail so if you know, u know. My friends did something unforgivable and I was left with no one to talk to. Looking back, I turned to ideas and thoughts that I shouldn't have. Thank God I joined BC in time. Some of you don't know this, but your kindness has really helped me become a happier person, and I am so grateful of that, I could never express it enough.

I played on BC for 10 glorious months- and I've made a lot of accomplishments. Minister of a department, and staff member, AND the richest player (technically not but shhh let me have this moment). But with me going to college next year, I have a lot of unfinished business irl. I have college auditions after I finish my applications, and I want to spend all the spare time I have hanging out with the new friends I've made since the disaster that was New Years 2019 before I have to say goodbye to them when we graduate. I've gotten to know some of you incredibly well. Here are some people I would like to thank and give a little present to as a parting gift. These are in no particular order, and I'm sorry if we were close and I forgot you, I'm just thinking of names as I go.

Doc- Doc, I really can't thank you enough. You don't know this but I've always kind of looked up to you. You were like a real mentor to me. We got so many inside jokes (gay babies) (hacking) and those are one of the things I'm going to miss most of all. We joined around the same time and I always saw myself as a worse version of you LOL. But you deserve to be the better Daniel! Hope we can keep in touch on discord, and I can't wait to see what you do next! Please enjoy 5,000 from my personal bal!

Real-
Real, We didn't really know each other for as long as I've known others, but I feel like I've gotten really close to you. You have always been so kind to me. You're always the one to say wb (Mr. Cabinet hehe) and I feel valued when you're on. I'm also incredibly thankful of all the tips you have given me for college and life in general! I know for a fact that I would not be at this point in my applications if it weren't for your amazing SAT and essay tips! Hope we can keep in touch and also we're getting KBBQ or Blaze Pizza soon! Please enjoy 5,000 from my personal bal!

Kat-
Kat kat kat I've always seen you as a mentor as well. You really took me under your wing when I became a staff member, and that is truly a big reason for my success as a mod and minister! Even though I did some things to piss you off a lot, (lmao throwback to the 80,000 block "tunnel" I accidentally made with worldedit) you somehow managed to keep your cool which is just insane. Like how is that possible wtf?? You have done so many great things for BC and I can't wait to see what you do next. P.S. I haven't been to Five and Below yet but I'll let you know how it is if/when I go!! Please enjoy 5,000 from my personal bal!

Special Shoutouts to my DoE team:

Ian-
Iannnnn you never hesitate to make me cry with laughter. I know I can always count on you to be there and give me good advice. I'm sorry I won't be here to watch UWU take off but I know it's going to go super well, and I hope you can give me updates on what is happening with it! Can't wait to see what new heights you will take the server to next. #head Please enjoy 5,000 from my bal as a token of appreciation :D

Zulf and Dani:
You guyssssss I had so much fun working with you in the DoE and this is probably one of the things I'll miss most of all! Zulf, you never hesitate to make me laugh, and I'm glad I had someone like u to relate to when I was stressing about college stuff (no homo). I know you're going to get in somewhere great but u best keep me updated smh. And dani! I had such a great time getting to know you :D. We have some great memories like the time you showed me Dunder Miflin and it took me like 20 minutes to realize ur building was actually modeled to look like the dunder miflin building LOL I'm slow sorry. Please enjoy 1,500 each from my personal bal for all your amazing hard work :).

Taelor:
Oh taelorrrrr I wish you had joined sooner! I feel like I've gotten so close to you, and even though you have less play time than me, I've always looked up to you because you're so patient and mature. You're constantly checking in on me to make sure I am doing ok, and that level of caringness (is that even a word) does not go unnoticed! I'm gonna remember all the adventures we went on and all the fun times we had figuring out how to properly vault things (whoops lol). I'll be sure to keep in touch, but I know you'll only be doing better and better. Make sure to say hi to the second graders for me too! Please enjoy 2,000 from my personal bal :) and coordinates to my turtle farm (I'm sorry I know you already have one). Coords will be mailed to you

Puppy: Puppy, you were always my number one patron at celestial. You always bought so many things from me, and I'm pretty sure the majority of my bal is from you lmaoooo. Thank you for always being such a fun person to be around! We had some great memories and I'll never take them for granted. I love how you always give out cookies to people when they do good things. You remind me of that one aunt that's everyone's favorite and is always giving out candy lol. Please enjoy 1,000 from my bal and some free enchanted items that were never sold :). Hope you can find some more items in other ways lol. The enchanted items are in a sign with your name on them in my enchants shop.

Girl3dogs:
Oh girl 3 dogssss the pipes the pipes are calling! From glen to glennnn and down the mountainside! Omg I love our banter xD. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn a little more about you and share some stuff about myself. You are so kind and so caring and you are always there to listen to me when I need to rant, which I am so appreciative of <3. Hope I was there for you too! My face always lit up when I saw your name in green with a plus next to it on the screen lol, so thanks for putting me in a good mood. Please enjoy 1,000 from my bal and the plot wr-022. I made an itty bitty little boutique shopping thingy on that plot and never got the time to do anything with it so I hope you can find something! If not, just sell it lol. More money for u!

Bharatj: Even though we didn't get closer until the end of my time on BC, I knew I could always count on you to be there to liven up the situation. I always love hearing about the new ideas you have in store for the server and in real life. You come up with some amazing shit u genius! I hope to see you as a recipient of the Nobel peace prize someday. Or maybe the Macarthur Genius Grant or something idk. I love u no homo please enjoy 2,000 from my personal bal

Tpz: Hey TPZ we never got super close but I had lots of fun workin on the krusty krab with u! Hope that becomes a success. I'll be on now and then, maybe I'll get to see it in its glory haha. Sorry I wasn't around to help that much, but I'm giving you a beacon so hopefully that can compensate.

Hybrid: We also were never super close but I want to thank you for training me in my trial mod days. You've really done a lot to make sure I was successful and I am very appreciative of it. Hope you are doing well :) 1k from the bal for you my friend

Jay: Jay you do not understand how shitty I feel. I'm so sorry that I was never able to find work for you in the DoE. That was wrong of me. Thank you for still managing to be kind to me. I'll never forget how nice you always were to me no matter what. Please enjoy 2k from my personal bal :)

Here are a few people I would like to acknowledge as well.
-All cabinet and staff members I've worked with or work with now (even though some of u thought I was a hacker smh), I cannot thank you enough for putting up with everything I've made you suffer through. We've had some great times, so thank you for the memories!

Air: Ok shoot air this is gonna be totally long so I'm sorry about that. You have been my greatest friend on BC though my entire 10 months, and to be honest you were the only reason I was having second thoughts about leaving. When I first joined, you were really the first player that reached out to me. Since you were the less nooby one of us two, I always looked up to you because you always knew which commands were which and stuff. And tbh nothing has changed. I still look up to you because you somehow always manage to crack jokes, even in bad situations, and you're rarely on anyone's bad side. Even though you're australian so technically you don't exist, I've made so many good memories with you, such as learning australian words (bogan, pinkwater, bunnies snags, vegemite, need I say more?) And starting a company with you! You continue to be the kindest and most generous person I've ever seen, and I am going to miss you more than anyone else on this server. Thank you for making these the best ten months of my life. I don't know what I'm going to do without you... I don't even want to think about what's going to happen if I go without talking to you! Let's definitely keep in touch. Maybe if you wanted to actually tell me ur real instagram name smh I would be able to do so better but thats fine I know you're e-girl trash anyway smh. pls enjoy 20k from my personal bal.

I plan on keeping the rest of my money and stuff in case I decide to become active again, but I'm putting it all into banknotes because It's not fair for me to be the top name on /baltop if I'm not even active. So Matty, my present to you is that you will once again be the #1 player on baltop without having to take out ur banknotes xD. Also, I have some extra stuff in unlocked chests outside my suburbs house (the red one in the farm district with a stone bricks and quartz ceiling). So if you want that stuff, it's yours!

Lastly, I would like to thank Koal. Thank you for taking such a hands-on approach to this server. The bonds we've all been able to form with you are what truly makes this server amazing. Most other server members make all the decisions on behalf of the players, but you always make sure our opinions are accounted for, and you work with us, not above us. Your work has not gone unnoticed and I'm very appreciative of all the opportunities you have given me on the server.

If your name is listed and you're reading this thread then you should have received your money and other stuff! Also, let's keep in touch! If you don't have me on insta or snap, DM me on discord and we can add each other :D. Once again, thank you so much for all the countless hours of entertainment you have given me. I've put 30 days into this server and I don't regret a single minute because what I've gotten out of it is priceless.

BC Forever!
Daniel

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
We're all going to miss you DanDan. The staff, Cabinet, and everyone else that's gotten to know you. Please visit us every once in a while, kay? Best of Wishes - Puppy <3

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
We're all going to miss you DanDan. The staff, Cabinet, and everyone else that's gotten to know you. Please visit us every once in a while, kay? Best of Wishes - Puppy <3

Thanks so much puppy I'm gonna miss you too! Don't worry, this isn't a permanent goodbye, I'll be on every now and again hehe

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Daniel, I must say that it is a great loss the server will suffer with you leaving, but your reasoning to leave is very understandable. I wish you well in your goals and in life, you'll do great.

From the day you joined the staff team, I knew you'd advance and gain a great understanding of how things work at a fairly quick pace; however, you advanced quicker than I had expected. You did very well during your time of being a Moderator, and I'm happy that I could help you achieve such status that you did.

We'll all miss you, that's for sure. Farewell for the time being, man.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Daniel, I know we haven’t been the closest, but I really enjoyed my time with you. The fact that you’re a great conversationist and very relatable doesn’t even compare to the fact that you are one of the kindest people I have ever known. You have always supported my ideas (and overhyped them for sure lol) and have been a great friend. Good luck with college and all your future activities. I hope we can stay in touch through discord and snap. I love you bro (no homo tho).

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Dan Dan, ima miss working under u (hehe get it?) Thanks for all the memories and great laughs that we had. Let’s keep in touch owo love ya bro.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Daniel, I must say that it is a great loss the server will suffer with you leaving, but your reasoning to leave is very understandable. I wish you well in your goals and in life, you'll do great.

From the day you joined the staff team, I knew you'd advance and gain a great understanding of how things work at a fairly quick pace; however, you advanced quicker than I had expected. You did very well during your time of being a Moderator, and I'm happy that I could help you achieve such status that you did.

We'll all miss you, that's for sure. Farewell for the time being, man.

Hybrid this means so much coming from you, thanks for the kind words. Glad I got to know you!

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Daniel, I know we haven’t been the closest, but I really enjoyed my time with you. The fact that you’re a great conversationist and very relatable doesn’t even compare to the fact that you are one of the kindest people I have ever known. You have always supported my ideas (and overhyped them for sure lol) and have been a great friend. Good luck with college and all your future activities. I hope we can stay in touch through discord and snap. I love you bro (no homo tho).

Bhhhhhhh this means so much. Thanks for all the memories! And no I definitely did not overhype them smh. Ily too no homo

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Dan Dan, ima miss working under u (hehe get it?) Thanks for all the memories and great laughs that we had. Let’s keep in touch owo love ya bro.

Nice one! smh. But ur jokes have gotten less corny over these past few months so im proud of u for that. Thanks for the memories dude we're keeping in touch for sure! owo forever

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Salute Brother! Can't believe it had to end this way. We gettin food anytime, just lemme know. I'll always be there for ya, don't ever forget that Mr Cabinet :).

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Salute Brother! Can't believe it had to end this way. We gettin food anytime, just lemme know. I'll always be there for ya, don't ever forget that Mr Cabinet :).

Thanks ireal! You've always been such a great friend :) Hope everything is going well

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
DAN DAN I love you so much man no homo tho, I wish you all the best in whatever next in your life. I have always looked up to you your such an amazing guy. I would like to thank you for everything and hope to see you again one day, I loved how you took care of your department and even tho I wasnt in it I was still very happy.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
DAN DAN I love you so much man no homo tho, I wish you all the best in whatever next in your life. I have always looked up to you your such an amazing guy. I would like to thank you for everything and hope to see you again one day, I loved how you took care of your department and even tho I wasnt in it I was still very happy.

Jay this was so kind! Hope to see you soon dude, thanks for all the great memories. <3

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Dan dan dan.

Man, I can't believe you're going, dude! It was just so amazing seeing a person so overwhelmingly positive all the time, it's a personality trait of yours I admire and respect. Thanks for talking about college with me bro, I could always relate to you ahaha. Your future is in the baggggg!!!

I loved working with you man. I'm genuinely at a loss for words. Ily bro no homo

Best of luck in the future dan! Keep in touch, yeah?

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Dan dan dan.

Man, I can't believe you're going, dude! It was just so amazing seeing a person so overwhelmingly positive all the time, it's a personality trait of yours I admire and respect. Thanks for talking about college with me bro, I could always relate to you ahaha. Your future is in the baggggg!!!

I loved working with you man. I'm genuinely at a loss for words. Ily bro no homo

Best of luck in the future dan! Keep in touch, yeah?

All love bro <3 Thanks for always bein there to support me, even when I get the shittiest scores of all time LOL. Good luck to u too and fr we're keeping in touch