Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
tl;dr at bottom

Hey BC,

I am going to be inactive. I've already been inactive the past couple of months, and have shown not much interest to play on the server. If you've noticed, I usually join for 30 seconds - 1 minute and then leave; I often click the wrong server. This means that I do not really find playing on BC fun anymore, and really need a break from it to find that fun again. I got two reasons for you today: University / Life Checkpoint & Interest.

I'll be active to keep my company's assets but I will keep that activity very limited.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uni is coming up, in which I plan to study Chemistry. It's considered one of the most difficult and complex major in most schools (Physical Science = Chem BTW. I checked Google for you). But before, summer is coming where I will be taking a trip to Australia to ski & mountain bike (on my own $$$). I certainly won't have any free time to spend on this Minecraft community anymore, and unfortunately may not even have a laptop. We'll see. I would prefer if I did not spend as much time playing on a Minecraft community during this very important 'checkpoint' in my life. I'd prefer to spend my gap year by being outside and doing other activities while I can, as I'll be locked in a college dorm room during the next five years. I can play Minecraft then.

In terms of gameplay, BC has become a little boring (for me). The typical 'thing'. Even though I say this, it's still good to hear new players enjoying the server at this very point in time. I feel like right now the server is a giant competition for power, and has therefore dragged away from core values of the server such as the business aspect; something that I strongly looked forward to participating in when I first joined in March 2017. On the other hand, the power struggle is something I do not wish to be apart of. I had my experiences in the cabinet, as the APM, as Acting Doh Minister, as CC among other jobs for quite some time... I'm set for now.

When the server began, it was a completely different game to be playing than today. It has morphed into something far from that OG, which is normal as time passes. I'll never get used to change. (imo, you can have your own opinion, but please DM it to me, don't send it here). So much has happened... and I just need a break from it all.

I was originally planning to stay despite the slow pace of the game during the past year. But this big transition in my life was the deciding factor, which unfortunately for me revolves around time, or in other words change. I will most likely be going out of state for university and will be lucky if I manage to convince some people to let me go in-state (i know this is silly, got some analytical parents).

Also serious but like wtf, all my friends on BC have literally evaporated on BC through time. Parker, Jane, Kuyasa, xXphysco, bigbear, Jenkins, Fubmel to name a few. I guess they just had enough.

So see you in a year? Or possibly less. I'll be on as minimally as possible to finish my dumb buildings. I'll make an intro post with updates when i do come back on full activity mode.

Thanks for the many feuds with all the players I was able to participate in, joyful or aggravating.

Sincerely,
Vrommabomaloombaobabloomindustriesisthebestcompanyontheserverbecausewesellcroissantsheckyeah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr
I lack the motivation to play here anymore (I act like literal dead weight to the server) so I need to recharge. But I will also be busy with Academics.

P.S.
BTW @A1phaSniper please don't do your military salute or anything of the sort to this post, i rlly am not into that stuff. Post a chemistry meme instead? Do that while I drop the base.
*drops*

Word of Wisdom from my last profile post on January 5th, 2018:

#moist

Last edited:

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Good luck with your University life. I say this from everyone on the server that you have effected or cared for "thank you ".

You got this, we all know it.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Awww Darn it. SOLDIERS SAAAALUTE:
2RRcyHA.jpg