How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
- Title: Increase of Banknote Amount Cap

- Type: Creation

- Reasoning: Before I even go into why this bill is important, I need to address this statement: *"But Cooooodes... this is Cabinet's jurisdiction!"* I am here to make the argument that this statement is wrong, and this bill is actually under Parliament's authority. Why? Well let's think. The current limitation of banknotes is a just that, a limitation. A limitation would also be considered a *rule or law.* Parliament has control over **Rules and Laws.** If this bill is shot down again, I will personally sue the government for violating the constitution of this server.

Ok, now onto why this bill is important. So awhile ago, cabinet made the decision to decrease maximum amount of banknotes to 300 Krunas for no logical reason. The argument given at the time was that it made it harder for players to hide their balances. This is completely not true, as players can hide their balances just as easily now, it's just more work. *"But Cooooooooooooooooooooodes. Why don't you just use more banknotes to make the same amounts?"* Let me explain. Say you're ordering materials from a certain company that starts with a "U"... If you owe 800 Krunas, you could just pay with a 800 Krunas banknote. But no, you need to pay with 2 300 Krunas and 1 200 Krunas. Too much math. Also, 300 is just a weird number mathematically.

-Bill: Raise the banknote cap to 1000 Krunas. Nothing too crazy but it will make commerce much easier

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The limit at the moment is 500, which was raised a couple of months ago. I feel as that is high enough. Vetoed