Its time for change...

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I have been on BusinessCraft for a long time and have had a good life here, I want to try to get into other things and do different things with my life. I have enjoyed my time here but all good things need to come to an end. I have listed some people below who have helped me a lot
Spacified -> Spacemangamer you were one of my first friends on this server, you have helped me through the taught times and taught me a lot about the server history.
Please accept all of my Covington plots, and bc-176 (aka Elephant.Co) Please accept 30,000 krunas from my balance
bbnohoney -> Ian I will miss you, You are one of then nicest people I've met on bc and done some of the best things for me, please accept 20,000 kr from my balance and bc-204 + my covgasstation (the gas station i own in covington)
Luxaholic -> It was fun working with you as my boss for my role of Property Inspector, I resign and hope you can find someone really good to take my spot, Please accept 5000 kr from my balance
MrShark51 -> Always welcoming me back referring to me as "Elephant" just a nice guy in general, Please accept 5000 kr from my balance + all of my troutman plots.
Codes320 -> Working at Royal Antlantis was fun, overall nice guy, Please accept 5000 kr from my balance.
Sprite -> Sprite one of my closeest friends, always let me help him with troutman and helped me through the tough times. Please accept 5000 kr from my bank account

If you were not mentioned here. don't sweat it, I did not forget abotu you, my Discord DM's are always open if you want to talk, il be willing to chat with all fo you as you are great people, but for know, Farewell.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
You will be missed :( stay safe and enjoy your life and hope you will be impressed with what you do
Stay safe