Lawsuit: Dismissed Itsgdoryt vs DoJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsgdoryt

Citizen
Hello judge.

I am here to officially sue the DoJ. The reason of this is for the PO Kawaibab unlawfully arresting me costing me a whole 80 kr. This money could of been spent in Tesco instead. I was attacking the CMM mall. But some guy called Anthony decided to rudely hit me so I shot him in self defence. He died because he had low health and therefore he rudely said he did not consent when looking at the law it states that arrest may not be warrant if it is for self defence. I have a witness I think called peachlemonyt. He saw Anthony annoyingly wacking me. His actions were immature and in all matter I think he should of been arrested. But what I want from The DoJ is this arrest removed from my record and my whole 80 kr plus a 20 kr annoyance charge if possible. Cherub should also be informed of this rude encounter. Thanks and please stop these rude people thanks. Alright thanks.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening everyone,

Firstly, @xAntho_ny, you are absolutely right. You do have nothing to do with this case so far; furthermore, you are not the listed defendant nor plaintiff. Therefore you blurting out in court is a violation to court rules, and you can be held in contempt of the court. This is your first offense to my knowledge and I will issue this warning. However, repetition can and will indict punishment.

Secondly, @itsgdoryt, before we continue this case I need some proof that you hold the lawyer qualification. If not, then I have no choice but to dismiss this case. In the chance that you are a lawyer, I suggest that when it is called upon you present some actual evidence instead of blatant accusations.

Thank you, that is all for now.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Seeing as the plaintiff failed to respond to my question, I had to do some of my own investigation. It would appear the plaintiff does not hold the lawyer qualification, therefore I can not open this case. The plaintiff is more than welcomed to reopen this case either with the qualification, or with a lawyer representing them.

That is all, thank you.
Court Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.